Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SoundBlasterX Giveaway #3! - MMORPG.com News

1234568»

Comments

• RnjypsyRnjypsy Member UncommonPosts: 64
    I suppose I have to choose WoW because of the wonderful friends I met there and all the great memories.
  • MizzmoMizzmo Member UncommonPosts: 133
    Currently playing ESO but DAOC before ToA was my favorite. Three way realm fights over territory, Darkness Falls, amazing dungeons, and it wasn't easy street.
  • ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    edited November 2016
    Face of mankind was my favorite MMO. Absolutely one of the worse shooter (maybe even game) I ever played, but the game had it's charms for sure. There was a lot of politics in the game and I was deeply involved in that stuff. The community was awesome. Could be toxic at the same time, but once you got to know the people most of them where actually good and decent people (even those gankers). Also learned a lot from this game. Debating, leadership, understanding people and my absolute love for the support 'profession' in video games.

Also WWIIonline. Loved it. Especially the part where I had been gaurding a bunker for over 2 hours with a group of 5 to 6 people without having to fight. Only for us all to be whiped out in seconds by one german. We had a great conversation in those 2 hours. Some really great and epic memories of that game. My first kill (the game was hard). Flanking a town with 20+ tanks. And pretty much the crossroads scene from Fury is stolen from me! I kid you not. Losing my tracks close to a urban area with tons of german (just with a lot more AT guns). Lots of dead germans before I was killed. Been stuck there for maybe 30 to 60 minutes on the middle of the road

The more traditional MMO would be WAR. Only MMO I think I ever max out a character. Two even. It also really the only MMO I played with a group of friends (from Face of Mankind). So guess that kinda is the reason it would be be most liked traditional MMO.

Guess I am disqualified now as I mentioned 3 :(.

• cousiecousie Member CommonPosts: 1
    My first ever MMO that I played was Ultima Online and I rate all MMO's based on that game. It was so great at the time, many fond memories of playing it.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Congratulations to our winners!

Grand Prize @Lomax21
    Runners Up: @slugboy and @bezado

Check your PM boxes!
This discussion has been closed.