Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2016 disable skill tool tips ?? How ?? Why no disable button yet ??

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
There are plenty of players out there still clicking with their mouse on the single powers, like my girlfriend for example :dizzy:

Why is there no DISABLE BUTTON or Function to disable tooltips on mouseover yet ??

Almost 5 years ... endless content and stuff but they couldnt add this little function ?

Do the GW2 developers even know how huge these tooltips are and how far they reach into the screen 

Not everyone has a 12 button mouse and not everyone plays like a pro !

Comments

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Clicking skills in 2016...
    Wow your girlfriend must be the hit in every pvp team and super popular in raid groups.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • Tgiordano92Tgiordano92 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Dakeru said:
    Wow your girlfriend must be the hit in every pvp team and super popular in raid groups.

Unnecessary comment.

on a less rude, I am wondering the same thing. I don't click, but I have had the pop ups get in the way, or not go away after I hover which is annoying.

I also wish they would add more options like this. Like options to disable damage numbers, health bars etch.
  • NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239
    Dakeru said:
    Aren't you a sunshine...
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    I'm sure there are plenty of games where clicking is valid.
    But not this one.

It already means she will not be able to use any kind of AoE skills.
    And now go ahead and imagine that.. no.. aoe.. ever..
    Harbinger of Fools
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    My number one complaint about this game is the UI.  They did such a great job with everything else but the UI customization doesn't even exist.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    The tooltips are there to help in case you don't remember what the skills do.
    Are you onto something or just on something?