Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Continuous content updates...

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
with the announcement of the 7.1.5 and the 7.2 updates and a peek of further legion updates at Blizzcon 2016, it seems Blizzard has finally understood that to keep the game and playerbase alive, they need to take action...

and seems they are not only adding permanent new updates, but also quite some temporary events/battlegrounds and on top of that they seem to be busy reviving old content...

from a player perspective it seems that contentwise this game is doing better then ever...  i hope they will keep this up for the whole 2 years between expansions... seems however that they have planned most of it from the start of the expansion.

this might be a great time for players to return....

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    I am very interested in those random BG variables, like the one they mentioned where something would happen in Arathi to completely cut off LM so people would need to switch up their strategy. I think that was the most exciting thing I saw on their list of upcoming changes, though I'll have to see how it all plays out. 

• RenvenarRenvenar Member UncommonPosts: 11
    All of this actually brought me back to the game, along with some other friends.
    Since I ditched the game shortly after the release of WotLK, a lot has changed though... and seeing Blizzard putting more content in this game actively again, makes me pretty happy~
  • Kane72Kane72 Member UncommonPosts: 211
    More raids but everything else is just repetition.  The world quests have become tedious fast and that's still the big part of the game for many who don't like raiding.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I would like to see more of those dynamic events.  Really enjoyed those.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    WOW - stole the idea form GW2? I guess imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery.....

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    botrytis said:
    WOW - stole the idea form GW2? I guess imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery.....
    thats essentiallyu what WoW does...

Copy things and improve up on them...altough there are quite some things that GW2 is far ahead with, like the events and their current story

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)