Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SoundBlasterX Giveaway #2! - MMORPG.com News

123457»

Comments

• Shiketsu91Shiketsu91 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Guild wars 2. First game where I've been around since alpha and I loved their approach to change the way "we've always played", like getting rid of the holy trinity. Sure, not everything worked but they loosened a lot of those typical mmo shackles and many followed after that. Very enjoyable
  • BTrayaLBTrayaL Member UncommonPosts: 624
    My all time favourite MMO was Lineage 2, for the siege and clan wars.
    But now I'm playing Black Desert and I love the combat, I couldn't go back to a tab-targeting game.

• YawasagiYawasagi Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Well one if my favorite moms back in the day were Dream Of Mirror online. Back then it had a good player base slot of classes and a decent story. I really enjoyed numerous classes you can choose from besides the few races along with it. It weren't like a lot of moms where you choose a race and it is class locked no. You could use any class for any race in the game and that's why I love it.
  • picommanderpicommander Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Elite Dangerous - because it lacks almost everything I dislike in common MMOs.
  • TakisLoveTakisLove Member UncommonPosts: 3
    @Alverad true that

• TakisLoveTakisLove Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Best MMO so far for me was WOW simple perfect ,endless quests and in my opinion best community you could found compared to other MMOs.
  • kithekithe Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Anarchy Online was my first serious look at an MMO and it will always have a nice padded, comfy room in my heart. Played a lot of pre-CU star wars galaxies also, amazing game, now a days I only play Guild Wars 2 after the BDO cyclone of crazy.
  • NomjabirNomjabir Member UncommonPosts: 2
    SWG, it was the first game who had it all.
  • khanglterrykhanglterry Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Fav. game: Granado Espada. One of the best game ever made " in my opinion". Game style is so unique. Instead of one, you can controle 3 character, yes 3 character means 3 class at the same time. The skills also base on Weapon not the class " Stances". Conbat +grind is fun. Factor war is great. I hope i can play this kind of game in the future once again.
  • Sky.FalconSky.Falcon Member UncommonPosts: 60
    I think the MMO that I had most fun in when it was a thing was Age of Conan. I know it had it's issues but it was a really fun game.

Pretty much played every MMO that's come out since WoW.../sigh
  • FeralpawFeralpaw Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Same question as last time?

GW2 - loved the combat style and that it was good for casuals
  • ItascaItasca Member CommonPosts: 10
    I have played a ton MMORPG's over the past 12 years and I would have to say World of Warcraft has been my favorite. I loved Vanilla Wow, BC, WOTLK, but all expansions after this fizzled me out on this game until Legion came around. I use to raid hard core for several years but due to work, real life I play more casually now. Other games I love or have loved are Rift, GW2, Final Fantasy Online, Tera, ESO and Wildstar. WOW takes the cake overall
  • syberghostsyberghost Member UncommonPosts: 17
    My favorite MMO is City of Heroes, because no other game has ever made me feel as super and had so much content at the same time.
  • ITPalgITPalg Member UncommonPosts: 314
    edited November 2016
    Please refer to my comment on SoundBlasterX Giveaway # 1

twitch.tv/itpaladin
    @ITPalg
    YouTube: ITPalGame

• MayorDasMooseMayorDasMoose Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Wildstar has to be my favorite mmo righ now. From housing, to the community, to the story. That's all icing on the cake with what is some of the most fun I've had with an mmos combat system.
  • HytekHytek Member UncommonPosts: 153
    My favorite MMO is Ultima Online from back when there was no Trammel.

I have found in my lifetime, that the beauty of hating stupid people is, that it crosses all racial boundaries.

• JadezacJadezac Member UncommonPosts: 1
    For me I would have to say KIng's Quest, only because it got me hooked on gaming back in 1987 almost 30 years ago, then came the further hooks of UO, Everquest, and then Diablo- when you could actually communicate with other players. Think I have bought almost every MMORG since then and at 71 years old I will continue to play until the Grim Reaper wants to play, grin.
  • KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789
    Star wars Galaxies is my favorite Mmo. What I loved most was the freedom you had to mix and match classes. I still miss my creature handler/rifleman and TKM/doc. I am still looking for a good replacement for this game.
  • Stuka1000Stuka1000 Member UncommonPosts: 955
    Ao & DAoC, they just don't make 'em like they used to.
  • mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988
    Daoc, because of RvR/LOTRO, because of the player base/GW1 because of the pvp/EvE because I like to kill miners :D
  • AlbinosauenAlbinosauen Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Guild Wars 2. Because of all the fun times it gave me doing WvW raids with my guild mates. It's also the game I met my soulmate :)
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Star Trek Online. Because it's awesome.
  • gota_golagota_gola Member UncommonPosts: 7
    My favourite MMO game is Marvel Heroes 2016, because I am a huge superhero fan. The game offers a large choice from Marvel heroes, also is very fun and entertaining, and I think that it have the best online comunity that can exist in video gaming world.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Congratulations to our winners:

Grand Prize: @Stormdemon

Runners up: @murmaider and @XImpalerX

Check your PM boxes! :)
This discussion has been closed.