Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SoundBlasterX Giveaway #2! - MMORPG.com News

Comments

• MurmaiderMurmaider Member UncommonPosts: 123
    DAoC.
    I miss the options that game gives you, compared to games now.
    The choice of realm, character race/class and specs.
    I miss the great balance of PvE and PvP (or RvR).
    I miss how people had to work together to accomplish things.
    I remember taking a keep for the first time.
    It was a groundbreaking moment for me in my MMO history and one I'll never forget.

You just don't seek to get that any more.
  • StellusStellus Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Lord of the Rings Online, because the story, immersion, and lore are fantastic.
  • collinuscollinus Member CommonPosts: 1
    need that one
  • skeyrusskeyrus Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I would say GW2 if there was new things to do, but the content drought lately just made me enjoy Riders of Icarus a lot more for it's gameplay. I love taming all the familiars in the game and all the gameplay that resides around familiars.
  • GintociGintoci Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Hello friends : 3 ,

My favourite MMO is Mabinogi, it has:

+ no level cap
    + free skill choose
    + personal home with many stuff u can get for your home
    + very good storyline
    + events every month
    + anime style
    + MANY FASHIONS

I realy like Anime and a Community who likes Anime too.
    You can style your charakter very cute and have fun doing dungeons, shadow missions or quests with friends.
    I learned to speak english with people I met in Mabinogi.
    They are very friendly and giving me a smile every day.
    Thats why I love Mabinogi.
  • Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Guild Wars, its one of the few games around that has dual classes and also the one server concept with shards, and i just love the atmosphere in it, it just left like more then a game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

• rivern6rivern6 Member CommonPosts: 1
    EverQuest, my first MMO, will always remember it. The raids, the game mechanics made the game simply the best, too bad it's too outdated now.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Even with it faults, I have to go with SWTOR, due to (most) of the class stories and the music.
  • whizkid13whizkid13 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    World of Warcraft mostly for the people, I have made more friends playing this game than any other that I have played.
  • GobboKnightGobboKnight Member UncommonPosts: 40
    My favorite MMO no longer exists, but it was City of Villains. I usually got bored of MMOs after a few months, but that one kept me coming back. Uparalleled customization, great theme, dynamic missions and instancing always meant there was something to do, and very viable whether solo or grouped. Never found anything else like it.

-Gobbo Knight

"Tie two birds together...they have four wings, but cannot fly." -Blind man, Circle of Iron

• RzajackRzajack Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Star Wars Galaxies: it's the game that got me into MMO's!! Make MMO's great again! :D
  • PuReDusTPuReDusT Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Guild Wars (1) for his PVP
  • AdaoxAdaox Member CommonPosts: 1
    Favorite MMO is WoW.

For the horde. For the people!
  • tanithistanithis Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I would have to go with my first, EQ1 as it has a lot of fond memories but I could never of back to it.
  • TehhiTehhi Member UncommonPosts: 26
    GW2, because of Fashion Wars, of course!
  • apothusapothus Member UncommonPosts: 3
    WoW has been the only one to pull me back time and time again, I enjoy leveling characters, have every class accept monk. Its just the end game that bores me. Always on the lookout for something different, thought BD Online was it, but i'm back in wow now.
  • froggi480froggi480 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    After playing many MMOs my favorite game that's still up and running is Dungeons and Dragons Online. I like it because of the way you can build your characters, that combined with the reincarnation system makes this a game that I'm able to have something to always go back to.
  • skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181
    Vanguard while it was active, LoTRO now. It's nothing special as far as gameplay but the world design and story are amazing.
    Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383
    My favorite still has to be EQ1 - not really because of the game, but I met a lot of good folks there, they were the only reason I played that game for so long, and I miss a lot of them terribly when I don't play.
  • AgetiAgeti Member UncommonPosts: 1
    World of tanks Because the strategy and the fast paste blood pumping fire throwing gameplay and of course the new physics made thing even more interesting
  • AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320
    For me it was City of Heroes. No other game since has been able to do the superhero genre as well.
  • HulluckHulluck Member UncommonPosts: 839
    Anarchy Online. The community / social aspects of the game.
  • jmourgleajmourglea Member CommonPosts: 1
    My favorite would have to be The Old Republic with ESO as a close second. Both have rich worlds, established history, and great storylines. But SWTOR pulls ahead because its well Star Wars.
  • LaedermaskenLaedermasken Member UncommonPosts: 18
    edited November 2016
    Delete this
  • LaedermaskenLaedermasken Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Everquest 2 . The atmosphere and the big world.
    Graphics ...are ok
This discussion has been closed.