Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unite16 Presentation

VR just presented their game at the Unity conference in LA and it honestly looked pretty darn good.  Looking forward to seeing more from the game.

Comments

• DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    I cropped out the Pantheon presentation here:

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    Exciting to see things are coming together. 
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Best smoke effect I have ever seen.  Beavis voice* Fire! Fire!

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• AraduneAradune Sigil Games CEOMember RarePosts: 294
    Dullahan said:
    I cropped out the Pantheon presentation here:

Thanks for the crop Dullahan!  Had a blast showing at Unite and looking forward to doing our next twitch stream!

--

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Brad McQuaid
    CCO, Visionary Realms, Inc.
    www.pantheonmmo.com

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    Aradune, if you're watching this thread (a) great job so far and (b) when do you think backers will have a playable alpha?  I'm waiting to take the proverbial nestea plunge.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• AraduneAradune Sigil Games CEOMember RarePosts: 294
    itchmon said:
    Aradune, if you're watching this thread (a) great job so far and (b) when do you think backers will have a playable alpha?  I'm waiting to take the proverbial nestea plunge.
    (a) thanks :)

(b) That's a tough one.  I hate just saying 'when we're ready', but it is true -- bringing people in too early wouldn't do anyone any good.  We're shooting for first quarter of next year but aren't setting anything into stone yet.  

--

Brad McQuaid
    CCO, Visionary Realms, Inc.
    www.pantheonmmo.com

• tarodintarodin Member UncommonPosts: 128
    "The hurry kills" says a Tuareg proverb, specially when you are travelling through the Qalian desert ;) You are doing a really great job and that job deserves a stable version to be played.