Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 Guest Passes.

OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
I forgot I have 3 more guest passes available from when I bought the game.

Leave a post if you need one still and I'll give them out.
When all is said and done, more is always said than done.

Comments

• samevolsamevol Member UncommonPosts: 7
    can i have one if you still got more?

thanks
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    samevol said:
    can i have one if you still got more?

thanks
    Sent you one now.
  • beingepicbeingepic Member UncommonPosts: 3
    May i have one? :D
    beingepic said:
    May i have one? :D
    Sent.
  • christokelleychristokelley Member CommonPosts: 1
    May I please have one?
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    If you come across anymore, keep me in mind.  I have been wanting to try this game.

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Talonsin said:
    If you come across anymore, keep me in mind.  I have been wanting to try this game.

Do you still need one, @Talonsin ?

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• neostarsneostars Member CommonPosts: 1
    After guest pass please msg me if you have one.
    Talonsin said:

Do you still need one, @Talonsin ?
    No thanks, I'm all set with on but thanks for checking.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    neostars said:
    Why would anyone give a brand new account with 1 post a key?  Might as well just sell it yourself.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    edited November 2016
    neostars said:
    Why would anyone give a brand new account with 1 post a key?  Might as well just sell it yourself.
    Holy crap the first 4 accounts to respond were brand spanking new.  Now that is strange.  I wish I could find out who they are so I could throat punch the heck out of them.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
    filmoret said:
    neostars said:
    Holy crap the first 4 accounts to respond were brand spanking new.  Now that is strange.  I wish I could find out who they are so I could throat punch the heck out of them.
    Doesn't always mean RMTers. This site has a ton of people that just read it without bothering to register. You usually see a bunch of them finally registering and speaking up when they do the whole "MMO of the year" thing, and debates get a bit heated. In this case, they saw an opportunity for a key to a game they wanted to play, and quickly signed up.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    filmoret said:
    neostars said:
    Doesn't always mean RMTers. This site has a ton of people that just read it without bothering to register. You usually see a bunch of them finally registering and speaking up when they do the whole "MMO of the year" thing, and debates get a bit heated. In this case, they saw an opportunity for a key to a game they wanted to play, and quickly signed up.
    You should present this as a possible explanation and not THE explanation.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
    filmoret said:
    filmoret said:
    neostars said:
    That's what I meant. :)

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    edited November 2016
    filmoret said:
    2 of them, the other 2 have been members longer than you. They just have a tiny post count.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    filmoret said:
    filmoret said:
    neostars said:
    They probably are RMT'ers though, honestly if have any keys to give out, really wouldn't give it to some near zero count posters with questionable origins, as chances are they are only going to be used to spam messages in the game for a few days advertising power levellers etc. and since those keys are linked to a specific account, why risk it?
  • hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621
    edited November 2016
    Phry said:
    filmoret said:
    filmoret said:
    neostars said:
    They probably are RMT'ers though, honestly if have any keys to give out, really wouldn't give it to some near zero count posters with questionable origins, as chances are they are only going to be used to spam messages in the game for a few days advertising power levellers etc. and since those keys are linked to a specific account, why risk it?
    Risk what? They aren't going to ban your account if some one does that with your keys. Your also forgetting that the mods on here are a bit touchy and if you make them mad, they will ban your account on mmorpg, for personal reasons, or no reasons at all. This message I am sending you on here, could get me banned if some one got upset about it.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    immodium said:
    filmoret said:
    2 of them, the other 2 have been members longer than you. They just have a tiny post count.
    Some jsut like to browse alot but not post....A chance to play for free is post worthy
    I have 1 more key if anybody needs.
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
    Ill Take been wanting to try the game out for awhile now.
    Abimor said:
    Ill Take been wanting to try the game out for awhile now.
    Sent. :)
    Paigey,

Thanks for the code.  I purchased the game today based on the fun I had during my 7-day trial.

Thanks again 

• LIOKILIOKI Member UncommonPosts: 421
    I have a few guest passes also if anyone wants to check it out.
  • chichirinekochichirineko Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I would love to check it out!
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

I have 3 guest passes as well. Leave me a message/reply here if interested in one.