Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have You Played Battlerite? a Columns at MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageHave You Played Battlerite? a Columns at MMORPG.com

Battlerite is important for us all. Not only is it a highly successful early access title, but it’s born from a developer’s continued passion for an idea, without the shackles of publisher constraints. It’s also a game that’s delightfully simple but devilishly addictive.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I was almost going to mistake this game for Battleborn lol. But yea its definitely different and worth a shot. Sadly, I felt the same about Smash n Grab and we all know how that turned out...
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    No, not really interested in games like this.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • dg29031994dg29031994 Member UncommonPosts: 135
    Isn't this is like bloodline champion?
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363

Isn't this is like bloodline champion?

yeah same devs i think
  • GettCoupedGettCouped Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Great game! Loving the heck out of this one. It is exactly what I was looking for. Engaging combat, all skill shots (even the heals) and quick play with the potential for a high skill ceiling.

So much fun!
  • mezhumezhu Member UncommonPosts: 24
    How exactly is this game a move forward for its' developers? It's a reskin of a 6 year old game, which was released with far more features and polish than this current version, and didn't charge its' fans 20 bucks for early access.

It took these guys 6 years to create a lesser remake of their own game, without the slightest hint of experimentation or innovation thrown in. In contrast, BLC was regarded as a game ahead of its' time, with a gameplay that was as of then yet unexplored.

I'd say, if the company is moving at all, it has to be backwards.
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    Answer to the title question: no.
  • shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509
    edited November 2016
    Yeah I did, it was called bloodline champions. It's a spiritual successor?? It's "modernized"? How? "Quick matches with little investment"? Sorry. Not enough.
  • velyvely Member CommonPosts: 1
    Love this game! Also I've found this service http://battleritearena.com/ where you can see your stats.