Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perfect for Halloween: Appear Offline Rises from the Grave

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imagePerfect for Halloween: Appear Offline Rises from the Grave

Overwatch News - Jeff Kaplan has posted on the Overwatch forum that its team and the other Blizzard game teams are interested in bringing the "Appear Offline" ability to the Blizzard launcher. The fact that the feature is missing is very keenly fate in recent weeks after the launch of the Blizzard Voice feature that allows players to "quick join" any of their friends in chat with or without being invited.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• azurreiazurrei Member UncommonPosts: 332
    A feature they promised...let's see, 5 years ago? Too long ago to remember, but I'm still waiting for it to happen!
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Pretty much everything has this feature now, and it's really nice to have.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    It's kind of goofy that there ISN'T one. Most times, I don't mind being seen but there are times I don't want to be and should be able to hide my online status.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited October 2016
    Blizzard are the masters at implementing features to games that should've been there years ago or in OW's case, from the start. On a side note: am I the only one who would want to see a Blizzard arena fighting game similar to smash bros?
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    edited November 2016
    I play all Blizzard games actively except Heartstone and I have a lot of people on my friendlist. I'm one of those people on the forums who wants this system to be implemented. They should have done this years ago... Sometimes I just wana play Overwatch by myself and bam! someone asking me to login another game and play with them. I can't ignore them because they're mostly my guildmates from WoW or close friends. It is so annoying...
    Post edited by Nepheth on