Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

86-year-old Canadian Woman Accused of Pirating Metro 2033, Told to Pay $5,000

2»

Comments

• NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,816
    This is abusive as fuck.
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

Current playing: 
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Shadowbringers; EvE Online

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • TatsuyaHirokiTatsuyaHiroki Member UncommonPosts: 108
    Nyctelios said:
    This is abusive as fuck.

the whole copyright system is abusive as fuck

or rather I could compare it to music makers/producers/game devs being the whores and RIAA and all the other corporate shitheads being the pimps

• NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,816
    Nyctelios said:
    This is abusive as fuck.

the whole copyright system is abusive as fuck

or rather I could compare it to music makers/producers/game devs being the whores and RIAA and all the other corporate shitheads being the pimps

It is an outdated line of thought and quite illogical, the copyright system and laws which controls Intellectual Property. It only serves to hold back the creative potential and productive power in favor of someone getting paid for something anyone else could make (and most of time what actually somebody else did). But I don't think this is the focus of the topic, but yeah, I get you.
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

Current playing: 
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Shadowbringers; EvE Online

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.