Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Trailer Spotlights Upcoming Play For Free Version - EVE Online News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew Trailer Spotlights Upcoming Play For Free Version - EVE Online News

During this past weekend's EVE Vegas 2016, CCP Games unveiled its brand new trailer for EVE Online Play For Free version. The free version will launch with the Ascension expansion set for November 15th. Additional details were revealed about skins, new ones to be added and price reductions on already existing ones, improvement to the recruit program and more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• vonryan123vonryan123 Member UncommonPosts: 432
    Its either going to be a bigger gankfest than it already is or ccp will nerf it. More crap they are changing that people didnt ask for....we asked for free to play not a 5 mil sp trial with no time limit.....they are going to allow free players to gank .....this is the downward spiral they should be avoiding.....but what do the 10 year players know....

• anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
    Gank won't really be an issue. And if Alpha's do end up being used for ganking each account will be required to be a real human and not an alt(or risk being banned). Which means that it will be a gank that is more deserved than they are right now with those coordination requirements.

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• CalfisCalfis Member UncommonPosts: 381
    How you could be a 10 year vet player and still have ganking be an issue for you is beyond me. But hey what do I know, I am only a 5-6 year player.

• HulluckHulluck Member UncommonPosts: 839
    anemo said:
    Gank won't really be an issue. And if Alpha's do end up being used for ganking each account will be required to be a real human and not an alt(or risk being banned). Which means that it will be a gank that is more deserved than they are right now with those coordination requirements.
    Sounds very abusive to me. Free throw away whelp accounts / fleets?  Yeah definitely won't be an issue. If there is one thing for certain. Eve players  most certainly knows how to abuse a mechanic / system or use them in unintended ways.