Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta - TheHiveLeader's First Impressions - Mu Legend

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageClosed Beta - TheHiveLeader's First Impressions - Mu Legend

MU Legend is currently going through it's first close beta, and as always, TheHiveLeader was there to check it out. What are his first impressions? I dunno. Watch the video!

Read the full story here

Comments

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 621
    Great video as always. Got a key, but wasnt sure I was even gonna try this one. Checked out some videos and such, seemed like more of the same, but if it is really as polished as it seems to be, maybe I will check it out after all.
  • GovranGovran Member CommonPosts: 4
    I am pleasantly surprised by Mu Legend, I love this game and I think I'll play it for long time.
  • ShadlorShadlor Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Hey hive , first off great review as always. if you wann a Game to Review next , Take a look at Tiger Knight - Empire war. its something i have been seriously hammering into for the 3 days its been out.

here is the site link - www.tk-en.oasgames.com
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    These recent "ARPGs" have not felt like ARPGs. They've felt completely different.

PoE is still the best ARPG I've found.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • bamwallabamwalla Member UncommonPosts: 221
    Great Vid as always. I feel that if Diablo 3 and Lineage 2 had gotten really kinda drunk one night, but always liked each other, then Lineage 2 walked Diablo to the car badda-beep badda-boop. Next thing you know Diablo 3 is doing the walk of shame.. A few months later Diablo calls Lineage and tells him that she is expecting and a little bit scared and unsure. Diablo is there for her and tells her they will stick together and make this work. Some time later, through many ups and downs a little one is born and they name her Moo, and her birth was legendary.
  • hoenens1hoenens1 Member UncommonPosts: 310
    Awesome game and nice video. Well, it has some little bugs here and there, but the game activity what you can do is imense and you can do allot per day
  • RPGMASTERGAMERRPGMASTERGAMER Member UncommonPosts: 516
    did play a bit... while yeah that pretty much just like the same, that well done and complet

a good games in fact whine it bring nothing news and dont change the genre, it bring fun and got all the features.

look like lost arck alot
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    what is character customization like in this game?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

what is character customization like in this game?
    It's fairly basic.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

OhhPaigey said:

These recent "ARPGs" have not felt like ARPGs. They've felt completely different.

does this have larger group gameplay interaction than PoE?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

OhhPaigey said:

does this have larger group gameplay interaction than PoE?
    Maybe just slightly? Haven't actually compared. The game feels like Devilian or Guardians of Ember, which isn't what I'm looking for out of an ARPG to say the least.
  • bamwallabamwalla Member UncommonPosts: 221
    edited October 2016

What DMkano said

(and because i can't delete my message)
  • MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    On the positive side, all these ARPGs are exactly the same recipe, so that genre will go through exactly the same development as MMORPGs... Just you wait and see :)
  • RPGMASTERGAMERRPGMASTERGAMER Member UncommonPosts: 516

Mitara said:

On the positive side, all these ARPGs are exactly the same recipe, so that genre will go through exactly the same development as MMORPGs... Just you wait and see :)

it mean they will get worst and lost their essence ??
  • shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509
    It's generic and uninspired at BEST. I'd honestly rather just play devilian and i dislike devilian so i'd rather just play with myself.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Love those games that start you off at max so you can see what you're working towards.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey