Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

They will never learn

FrammshammFrammshamm Member UncommonPosts: 322
Chinese games will never figure out that Westerners dont like the same stupid sh*t they do. This game is complete garbage but that shoudl be no surprise. The last 50 asian grind RNG L2 copycat ports were shit, this one has no reason to not follow the pattern. But if you dont want to trust me and would rather  swallow the hype, be my guest. Have fun logging in to inundation of meaningless contests login-rewards, prizes, egg smashing contests and never ending "talk to the same NPC" over and over again quests. Have fun with 4 different currencies, all created to maximize RMT value for the Devs and their bots. Have fun with time locked progression and wasting time and money on a myriad of meaningless progression systems and activites, carefully designed to appear that progression is deep, when its really just wide and cash-shop dependant.

Once again they had a chance to make a good game.. and once again they failed.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• FrammshammFrammshamm Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Playing Chinese beta saved me 59 bucks. Just trying to help some brothers out.
  • natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271
    Chinese games will never figure out that Westerners dont like the same stupid sh*t they do. This game is complete garbage but that shoudl be no surprise. The last 50 asian grind RNG L2 copycat ports were shit, this one has no reason to not follow the pattern. But if you dont want to trust me and would rather  swallow the hype, be my guest. Have fun logging in to inundation of meaningless contests login-rewards, prizes, egg smashing contests and never ending "talk to the same NPC" over and over again quests. Have fun with 4 different currencies, all created to maximize RMT value for the Devs and their bots. Have fun with time locked progression and wasting time and money on a myriad of meaningless progression systems and activites, carefully designed to appear that progression is deep, when its really just wide and cash-shop dependant.

Once again they had a chance to make a good game.. and once again they failed.

you just summed up the whole mmo market right there tbh,this is why i currently dont play any mmo im waiting for cu or maybe crowfall at least these games are trying to get back to the old days of competative mmos.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited October 2016
    The industry right now is doing absolutely nothing to change my opinion of games in general.
    EVERYTHING that is being pondered around is because they are paying money to market their product.
    Naturally they need to get it out there or nobody would even see these games but it is very tiresome seeing crap after crap and seeing "SOME" people and paid sites market this crap on us.
    I want to hear about QUALITY games,i mean this site has changed it's policies to advertise EVERY single genre yet we are seeing worse games,that doesn't sound like a very good job of bringing us gaming news.
    I would hope that after the last 5 years MOST gamer's will realize that as soon as you see "early access" or "founder's packs" they are dealing with a deceptive business that is trying to rip people off,quit supporting this nonsense.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• FrammshammFrammshamm Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Head over to the Revelation Online forums to see just how much people have learned in the past 5 years. Its desk-smackingly-funny.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Head over to the Revelation Online forums to see just how much people have learned in the past 5 years. Its desk-smackingly-funny.
    I'd love to go to their forums if it didn't keep saying fatal error.
  • beebop500beebop500 Member UncommonPosts: 217
    Most of these things are ubiquitous throughout the entire MMO market now.  All we see any more are cookie-cutter F2P garbage-fests since the western Entitlement Crowd has beaten MMO producers into submission with their belief that they "deserve" everything for free.  This will only continue, and is most certainly not anything specific to Eastern MMOs.  It's all "free to play, pay to enjoy" now, regardless of which shores the game in question came from, with only a very few exceptions, all of them P2P games (WoW, ARR, Eve, etc).
    "We are all as God made us, and many of us much worse." - Don Quixote
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    Meh, I don't really gloat over or laugh at people who are struggling.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon