Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Massive Mobile Giveaway!

Comments

• WacotacoWacotaco Member CommonPosts: 3
    I never post on any game sites. I like this game so much, I actually created an account just to enter! Great crafting in ths game, coupled with the best community!
  • Antgra28Antgra28 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I enjoy the art style, the crafting, the friendly community, which rewards you for your time. It's generally just a nice place to give your game time to. I was hyped to hear it launch on to mobile and can't wait to see what they do with it next!
  • hithere236hithere236 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    i LOVE the crafting
  • serven7serven7 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    A supportive community with good customers support ,free to play and continuous game improvements makes this game stand out out from several other MMOs. The ability to craft, gather and engage in combat or just chat with in-game friends on a massive world using your mobile or iPad truly makes this game outstanding.
  • CaseykinsCaseykins Member UncommonPosts: 20
    It reminds me of a newer runescape and I love the cartoon style ;w;
  • IrishElfIrishElf Member UncommonPosts: 1
    It's easy to play casual or get into more detail if you like. Great community and Awesome Devs and CS support. Have played PC and now noodling around with mobile, you get so immersed it's great!
  • VinMackVinMack Member UncommonPosts: 9
    The game was a blast to play in the first place! Now... IT'S MOBILE! ...stoked.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Game has some good concepts and is worth playing.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ScyferXScyferX Member UncommonPosts: 41
    I love it because my kids love it, and they actually get along when they play!!
  • rlyf22rlyf22 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Fun for the whole family
  • RantzrRantzr Member UncommonPosts: 5
    The fact the game has something for everyone, friendly community, and now is cross-play with mobile (been waiting for an awesome mmo to come to mobile!) is why I love it!
  • YellowSanchezYellowSanchez Member UncommonPosts: 2
    i finally have a great game to play on my phone. all these other games i tried doesnt keep me playing for long
  • themyserthemyser Member UncommonPosts: 29
    so far it's the best mobile mmorpg i've played next to mobile kritika and HIT from nexon
  • AkatsiAkatsi Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Surprisingly fun game. Always love games with good crafting~
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    I love this game because you can customize your skillset from your crafted weapon to add to your existing class skills.

I love this game because your crafted weapons can influence your combat style, so you won't unlikely meet identical playstyle even though it's the same class.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • RaggnarokhRaggnarokh Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I love this game because the big amount of stuff you can do in it.
  • will7will7 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Played on PC, trying it on mobile. Good game.

Will

• SailorMomSailorMom Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Super fun game. I love the crafting in it especially :)
  • KotsovitsKotsovits Member CommonPosts: 1
    Nice game with nice people :)
  • ShcrleyyShcrleyy Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love this game because best android mmorpg
  • jwarlockjwarlock Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Because it's awesome!
  • tyntatynta Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I love this game because it finally came out on mobile.
  • defecteddefected Member UncommonPosts: 24
    i have no more pc - so i can play it on my mobile
  • markus1902markus1902 Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Love the concept! Played before on PC but don't really get the time to dedicate to a full-scale MMO so would love to jump in now that it's on Android!
  • summer9943summer9943 Member CommonPosts: 1
    just love this, yrs and yrs!
This discussion has been closed.