Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Microsoft is bringing player-created e-sports tournaments to Xbox Live

SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
edited October 2016 in General Gaming
http://www.theverge.com/2016/10/26/13418218/microsoft-custom-esports-tournaments-xbox-live

ok now THIS impresses me. This is an idea I am sure like myself many have had in the past but its nice to see its finally taking action and it appears MS is the leader on it. good for them, nice to see them lead on this.

I really think MS should blooster their existing Xbox Live services with things like this as much as possible. Its what makes people stay with a platform

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

Comments

• Furh79Furh79 Member UncommonPosts: 185
    They have 48 million paying Xbox live subs they do a pretty good job with that.  I agree this is a great idea and MS is really stepping up in the gaming xb/PC area.  
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    edited October 2016
    Furh79 said:
    They have 48 million paying Xbox live subs they do a pretty good job with that.  I agree this is a great idea and MS is really stepping up in the gaming xb/PC area.  
    agreed. If they make Xbox Live service more valuable to a gamer then xbox hardware then they are in the win. because then console, PC , tablet, doesnt matter

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me