Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
Nothing  quite like  the smell of an untouched forum...

Lets see what happens here on the 31st

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Comments

• DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    Let me be the first to officially predict a shallow game that will attempt to pound every nickle and dime from your wallet.

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Dullahan said:
    Let me be the first to officially predict a shallow game that will attempt to pound every nickle and dime from your wallet.

Would seem pretty hard to do considering it's B2P with no cash shop from what I understand. Could you elaborate on what you mean? I have yet to buy it.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Yeah I'm actually off until Monday so a launch today would have been perfect for me.    Oh well..

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    edited October 2016
    Torval said:
    Dullahan said:
    This is the Hero's Song, not the Pantheon forum. I think you meant to post that there. Isn't that the game that charges a fee or subscription for access to the forums?
    Nope. Anyone can read pantheon forums, but you do have to buy the game to post. Kind of like you have to buy Hero's song get early access, but they don't even have a forum.

Sorry, as much as I loved EQ and applaud Smed for putting the project together, I saw what he did to the IP and his stated philosophy on payment models and micro-transactions.

Will believe this game will be 100% b2p when I see it.

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    I pretty much am now waiting to see ANY game before I believe it.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    edited October 2016
    So this game has friendly fire and perma- death.

I can just see myself accidentally shooting some arrows at my friends and killing them, and I go whoops.... :p
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    edited October 2016
    So, can you get a house and decorate like skyrim/fallout 4? Or is this just killing a bunch of stuff like diablo, but with more players on a server? Outside of a bunch of players on a server, what is different here that I can't get in diablo/path to exile?

Cause I already play diablo 3 and path to exile. I don't like multiplayer action games, I find people get way too much in the way, plus community in action games (like diablo) tend to suck. PoE is sorta multiplayer I guess, but I always play it by myself.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    So, can you get a house and decorate like skyrim/fallout 4? Or is this just killing a bunch of stuff like diablo, but with more players on a server? Outside of a bunch of players on a server, what is different here that I can't get in diablo/path to exile?
    You can set your own server with your own ruleset, that is AFAIK.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    edited October 2016
    You can have up to 200 players on a sever, and you can host your own server. It's more of a mmo lite old school ultima. You can check out for info from smeds twitch stream .

• ManWithNoTanManWithNoTan Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Dullahan said:
    Kind of like you have to buy Hero's song get early access, but they don't even have a forum.

They do now http://forums.pixelmagegames.com/
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

If I can set a rule to turn off perma-death I would play.