Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need A MMO Please Help!!!

Mellowguy254Mellowguy254 Member UncommonPosts: 26
FYI.....im new to the forum thing ive been a member for sometime but never post lol so please be nice..... anyways im looking for a mmo that is sandbox with aspects of theme park such dungeons and raids etc. not to picky just one that has a good population and is accepting of new players if that exists again please be nice i dont want this to be a thread that people are just mean ty

Comments

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854
    The one game that immediately comes to mind as a sandbox-y mmo with themepark elements would be Mabinogi, assuming that anime-style MMORPGs are your cup of tea. It's not a perfect sandbox however.
  • Mellowguy254Mellowguy254 Member UncommonPosts: 26
    edited October 2016
    I've tried archage and liked it but everyone i talked to pretty much told me to fuck off unless its changed idk
  • MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    EQ2 would probably work but most games haven't been sandbox for a long time, they're all theme parks or they are pvp focused. 
  • molepeopomolepeopo Member UncommonPosts: 40
    yeah archeage has a crazy toxic community
    hmmm ill have to looking into EQ2 its a bit old not saying thats a bad thing, just wondering if there is a steady population of new players still and a good community
    keep the suggestions coming EQ2 was a bust there DL link on there website doesnt work unless theres a different link somewhere else its a no go for EQ2.. so keep the ideas coming
  • FrammshammFrammshamm Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Archeage is by FAR your best option given your requirements. Fresh start server is coming out with the 3.0 patch and you must start a NEW ACCOUNT to play on it. No wealth transfer will be allowed. AA on a fresh start with so much of the p2w and rng taken out is going to be the hawtness. Patch will come out December ish... best thing you can do now is log in on an old server, find a guild and learn as much as you can about the game. Then find a guild already for the fresh start server and get your ass ready for land grab.
    do you think thatll help with the jackass community they have now?
  • starstorm777starstorm777 Member UncommonPosts: 114
    EQII vet here, and yes it's a great game....you should be able to download it from their site, since it is free to play, and members just get extra benefits. They are swinging a new expansion next month that will let you have all previous expansions, so that may be a good one for you if you like, it has dungeons, housing, a mature community, not many pvper's..there are places for that in game battlegrounds (although I don't hear about them being used much...at least not as popular as they are in World of Warcraft)...and the graphics are really good. Otherwise I would suggest The Elder Scrolls Online, that one is also pretty good. And if you like Anime style, try Twin Saga or Aura Kingdom, most all of those have housing as well and full dungeons and good communities. Hope that helps. :) Happy gaming!

Raptr Gamercard