Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

returned and left again in about a week

2»

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    I played a lot of EVE off and on for years. One day I realized my time is too valuable to waste in this screensaver. If someone can effectively take away 100s of hours of you time and money spent in seconds, then this isn't the game I'm looking for. I'll leave it to the rest of you masochists.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    I returned after being gone for a while. Lasted about a week. Griefing is unavoidable - even in high-sec now. I spent the week dodging prat fleets controlling high-sec gates, getting ganked while mining in high-sec space, and being tackled while running deadspace missions.

I'm sure it's a great online social experiment, but it's not my thing. Cancelled. Won't bother again.
    Yeah now you are not safe anywhere in this game. It will be interesting to watch the mass exodus of f2p players when the see what this game really is. Get the popcorn ready folks.
  • MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    Srsly though it's not CCP don't make it perfectly clear that EVE is a dangerous game. Nowhere, no time, no how do they say you're anywhere safe while you're undocked. They've repeatedly affirmed the opposite, not just in devposts, but in their advertising since day 1 of the beta.

The OP is like a vegan who goes back to try a steakhouse a few years after being disappointed by their menu, and is not just disappointed but surprised to find it still focuses on serving plates of murder.

Give me liberty or give me lasers