Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Road to CitizenCon - Star Citizen

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageThe Road to CitizenCon - Star Citizen

This week’s special Around the Verse provides an unprecedented look behind closed doors at Cloud Imperium Games and Foundry 42. Experience the trials and tribulations that occurred with the CitizenCon demos, and see how the Star Citizen team rallied together to make this year's presentation a success.

Read the full story here

Comments

• v4nnz444v4nnz444 Member UncommonPosts: 23
    i think you guys losing the very fundamental of the game which is the STR, AGI and INT.
    that is why you guys just keep running arround in the circle while 24/7 keep polishing something without SOUL
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    If you think that this is a project without soul, then you have not yet met any of the hundredthousands of fans that fill this project with fanfiction, pictures, filk, videos, models, events, self-made starship skins, streams .... THAT is soul. Nevermind that the team creating this game is one of the most dedicated I ever encountered during Game Shows/Events like GamesCom.

Have fun
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Great video that really shows the process and the people behind it. I'd like to see one like this about ship creation from start to finish.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey