Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway #4

Comments

• brieenbrieen Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Does being a member on this sight since pretty much it was build count. Also this game looks Epic i can not find a game to fill my MMO needs i need one.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

• BarelyAverageBarelyAverage Member CommonPosts: 1
    I need a new game to play, all of the other MMOs have burned out for me. The combat interests me the most, I like a game with good action combat. Good Luck Everyone!
  • bspktubebspktube Member CommonPosts: 1
    I personally love every feature ive seen so far in this beauty of a game. I have played more than 50+ mmorpgs over the years good or bad i loved them all :D I stream and make videos im just hoping to get a key soon so i can entertain people (if the stream/video lock is lifted) if not ill just play it while im not streaming :)
  • darckresolvedarckresolve Member UncommonPosts: 1
    how the game is like TERA action style combat. can't wait to try it out.
  • ChadnessChadness Member CommonPosts: 1
    want 1!!!!!!!!!
  • VerzilVerzil Member CommonPosts: 1
    I really love to play this game. This is the game that I've been waiting for so long. Thank you and God bless!!!
  • ttenggttengg Member CommonPosts: 7
    present!
  • mmmbopmmmbop Member UncommonPosts: 2
    im looking forward for some flying adventures and enjoy the beautiful scenery and some intense pvp
  • pphernandezpphernandez Member CommonPosts: 2
    I have been joining every giveaway contest for this beta key but I find no luck! This time I will be one of the 50 lucky winners for sure. I have stop playing any games and decided to do a comeback and been eyeing for this game to be my first again. Just give me a beta key and I will be surely fly through all the continent with my future online friends and slack off in a beautiful place.
  • masaki23masaki23 Member UncommonPosts: 43
    The Swordmage and the endless flying. Enough for me.
  • grovailgrovail Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hi mates xD
  • KalzicKalzic Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm looking to migrate to a new game. I don't feel like playing BnS anymore.
  • Sector13Sector13 Member UncommonPosts: 784
    how the game is like TERA action style combat. can't wait to try it out.
    game is not action combat. 
  • euphieloveeuphielove Member UncommonPosts: 2
    edited October 2016
    Looking forward to see how this game works and hopefully play it. As an AIon lover, hopefully this can fill the void. <3
  • JiyunaJiyuna Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Seems like a very promising mmo. Wanna try it out before i decide if it is a worthy investment. Thanks for the chance to do so
  • MuyzMuyz Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm a diehard fan of this kind of MMORPG so if you let me try this game you guys will make me happy :)
  • SanzeninSanzenin Member CommonPosts: 1
    All the reviews abut how much this game offers are so exciting. I really cant wait to get into the game.
  • nero5684nero5684 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I've been looking forward to this one. Open world mmo's are my favorite type and it always seems the companies that run them screw them up one way or another, but I keep trying them in the hopes that someone finally nails it.
  • NiannNiann Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Can't wait to play it!
  • RRaven204RRaven204 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Hi!
    I'm looking forward on Revelation Online because I'm interested to test this game, and I want to give some review on what feature is unique on this game from other MMO.
  • KnoltKnolt Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Looking forward to play!! Sign me up!!
  • EllePElleP Member CommonPosts: 1
    Game looks awesome, have been looking for something "new" in my gaming life
  • NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239
    Every time contests like this happen MMORPG.com's user base count goes up from people making new accounts just to post here :)
  • SneakieSneakie Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Today will be the day I get lucky enough to play closed beta!
  • DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 415
    I'd really like to check out this game.
This discussion has been closed.