Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway #4

Comments

• xgelzxgelz Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I want one! I've been hearing about this game lately and I want to try it out.
  • WennidWennid Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Blah, blah. here we go again. don't know why I'm even bothering.
  • vladko92vladko92 Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Free to fly, rich and enormous world, with amazing graphics and beautiful views! A lot of PvE and places to explore!
  • LocoTetraLocoTetra Member CommonPosts: 1
    I really hope that someone actually takes the time to read this in the sea of comments so that they can be thoroughly disappointed....also i want to play this game
  • BellomoBellomo Member UncommonPosts: 184
    I deserve a key because my mommy and daddy say I am special :)
  • stews11stews11 Member CommonPosts: 1
    tried the Chinese version, no regrets. 10/10 would play again in NA server :D
  • yannickdietrichyannickdietrich Member CommonPosts: 1
    I want to explore the world and want to make new friends which I then want to meet in reallife and have a nice time
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Given that My.com just screwed up skyforge with their new update today, breaking my characters, gear, and not keeping their word about all my skills being unlocked per class when they were all unlocked prior to the update, as well as missing starter gear on the new classes who is going to trust this game not to do the same?
  • SebzelibrokoliSebzelibrokoli Member CommonPosts: 2
    Hello ı want to play this game and ı need your key Please give me for playing <3
  • teng36teng36 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm really looking forward to this game. So many new features that I will just encounter for the first time. What makes this much exciting is I'm playing this with my friends. And the company handling this game is really good. Goodluck :)
  • EyeZealEyeZeal Member CommonPosts: 1
    I wanna play this game so badly after seeing the trailers, gameplays and forums i really was amazed for it its open-world and the features is so promising. The features in this game is just what i look for many months searching for mmo's. The features in this game is just so amazing for me this would be the best mmo for my type :)
  • Koshiro13Koshiro13 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    ME!!!
  • r1card0r1card0 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Oh god, i need play this game!
  • Nikachu78Nikachu78 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Can't wait to dip my toes into this MMO!!
  • silhouette01silhouette01 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I am very excited for this game. Can't wait to play it.
  • SarahMercsSarahMercs Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you for this giveaways. And I'm looking forward to this game because the hype im feeling right now is about to burst. Open world + Wings is really good plus im playing this with my friends. I hope i can win a betakey. Thanks.
  • swampfire322swampfire322 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm really looking forward to playing with all my friends. I've been following it for a while and it seems pretty solid so far(:
  • scaredmoneyscaredmoney Member UncommonPosts: 6
    No gender locks? Im in!
  • Silver_Wolf_70Silver_Wolf_70 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    The crafting aspects look cool, the guild system is brilliant, the combat looks fun and of course....WINGS!!!!
  • AdamBluntAdamBlunt Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited October 2016
    Holiday saved, want to try a new game
  • porriporri Member CommonPosts: 3
    I need this... :D
  • gandalesgandales Member UncommonPosts: 472
    i can't wait to try god mode dungeons
  • Kema2Kema2 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Just i need it
  • ManiacMattManiacMatt Member CommonPosts: 1
    Game looks awesome and Ive got to try it!!!
  • SirAnasSirAnas Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I need !!! i need !!! i hope i hope that i have one !! :anguished:
This discussion has been closed.