Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That boob bait....

sacredfoolsacredfool Member UncommonPosts: 849

Like, seriously... I understand the need to appeal to immature audiences but those boobs are so absurd! :proud:  

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    High heels in combat is quite normal.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited September 2016
    I'd say they are a bit small if we're going by Asian MMORPG standards.

Probably what I find more funny about this thread is it complaining about sexuality when the female is clothed vs some game like League of Angels where you'd be hard pressed to find the clothing.
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    When I look at her gun and her holster, I dont think the artist was concerned with reality.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Talonsin said:
    When I look at her gun and her holster, I dont think the artist was concerned with reality.
    The holster could be just to hold the top of the gun not to cover it completely.

• sacredfoolsacredfool Member UncommonPosts: 849
    Albatroes said:

Probably what I find more funny about this thread is it complaining about sexuality when the female is clothed vs some game like League of Angels where you'd be hard pressed to find the clothing.
    It's not the size, it's the fact she looks like she is carrying two water bottles there!

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.

edited September 2016
    Bloodaxes said:
    Talonsin said:
    The holster could be just to hold the top of the gun not to cover it completely.
    The top of the gun is round and the holster on her thigh is a skinny rectangle...

Image result for revelation online

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited September 2016
    In this game we'll be combating the enormous boobs and gigantic high-heels that will try to prevent our character from moving around....

Based on that posture I'd say we're losing badly.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,013
    Talonsin said:
    Bloodaxes said:
    Talonsin said:
    The top of the gun is round and the holster on her thigh is a skinny rectangle...

maybe the bottom of the holster is open, so it's more like a tube, and the barrel fits through it.

So along these lines.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
    Albatroes said:

They took care of that in the game with a boob slider.  You can have the regular asian watermelon boobs in the game, if you are into that.   LOL

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    I wonder if she's shooting blanks? I know I am ;)

thank god

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

laserit said:

thank god
    I think we are all happy you are shooting blanks.  The world is not ready for more little Laserit's.

LOL

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    edited September 2016
    Talonsin said:
    laserit said:

thank god
    I think we are all happy you are shooting blanks.  The world is not ready for more little Laserit's.

LOL
    Not to mention laserit is not ready for more little laserits ;)

ch2.jpg 54.1K
    Post edited by laserit on

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• YonshaYonsha Member CommonPosts: 5
    @sacredfool ;  The BEWBS sell :P
  • VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    edited October 2016
    Guy, it is fantasy, not historical reference. Sexy fantasy is fine. Sexy media is used to sell to both genders, it's not a problem. If anyone is 'objectified', everyone is 'objectified'. Sexy is not the same as sexist.

I just wish that conservative (small c) types would stop trying to keep fantasy in the narrow framework of 'realistic'.
  • PhaedruslivesPhaedruslives Member UncommonPosts: 122
    Vesavius said:
    Guy, it is fantasy, not historical reference. Sexy fantasy is fine. Sexy media is used to sell to both genders, it's not a problem. If anyone is 'objectified', everyone is 'objectified'. Sexy is not the same as sexist.

I just wish that conservative (small c) types would stop trying to keep fantasy in the narrow framework of 'realistic'.
    and I wish weebs wouldn't feminize fantasy. Making the majority of male characters waifish traps. But we can't all win, now can we?
  • VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Vesavius said:

and I wish weebs wouldn't feminize fantasy. Making the majority of male characters waifish traps. But we can't all win, now can we?

The thing is, it's all valid. The thing is, we can all win. We just need to stop being offended by what other people like.
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

Like, seriously... I understand the need to appeal to immature audiences but those boobs are so absurd! :proud:  

Why do you see it as immature?  It seems to upset the prudes.  Maybe the pope should fund an mmoRPG for those of you who are very sensitive about such things.

BTW, I am pro-boobs.  Go  Boobs!

They come in pairs,
    Bounce doing down stairs,
    and make us all stare!
    It's great for a snack,
    A really nice rack,
    It's boobs boobs boobs.

It's boobs, it's boobs,
    They're big, they're saggy and good,
    It's boobs, it's boobs, they're great for the morning ____.

Everyone loves a boob!
    Blah blah blah blah.
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    I'm getting old or there is just something wrong with me or maybe I've just become desentized to all this , but I didn't even recognize this in the picture even though Ive seen it many times on this site. 
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    I'll be honest.  It turns me off and makes me think of cheap Asian games.   It's a go to tactic for those mass market Anime games and reeks of poor quality. 

I self identify as a monkey.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    The boobs don't bother me (have always been a fan) but the skipping, ugh no.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon