Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Campaign to Localize Dragon Quest X

SomaQSomaQ Member UncommonPosts: 15

Greetings DQ fans!

I've been doing some research with Square Enix Support in an effort to get Dragon Quest X localized.  I've had some pretty good success so far.  Square Enix communicated to me that if they see enough support tickets requesting Dragon Quest X, they will consider the localization.  They have been very helpful and even offered to put me in contact with their developers, so this campaign has some realistic weight to it.

What I will need you to do is go to the Square Enix support page for any Dragon Quest game (for example, here's the one for Dragon Quest IX https://t.co/7wtaGp04gN ) and create a support ticket.

Here are the steps:

1. For Contact category choose Products & Services and for Contact Sub-Category choose Product Specifications.

2. Enter a subject line under contact details, and keep it to under 40 characters.  For example: "DQX".

3. Hit Next.  On the next page, hit Next again.  Now choose Proceed to Email Support.

4. Enter in your contact information.  Enter your email address twice.  If you plan on creating multiple support tickets, please use a different email address per support ticket.

5. In 4000 characters or less, write a polite message to support asking for Dragon Quest X's localization.  Once you submit your ticket draft you can preview it or edit it.  Once you are satisfied, click Submit.

Please keep the message focused on Dragon Quest X for this campaign.  If this experiment works then we can try focusing on other DQ games in the future.  We can really do this!  Thank you for your support.

SomaQ

Comments

• madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    They didn't communicate shit to you. They made an announcement weeks ago regading this exact situation. They also said already they are porting to PS4 and possibly the NX. You can literally google Dragon Quest X and find all the postings about it. You aren't special.

Also, I guess its an MMO since a few players can play together. What is it like, 4 players? THATS FRICKIN AMAZING!!!! I remember playing Mario Kart on SNES and then n64 with 4 players. BEST MMO ever.

Super Smash Bros is also an amazing MMO. I recommend you go check it out.
  • SomaQSomaQ Member UncommonPosts: 15
    The announcement was that they are considering localizing it if they get enough demand. They are porting it to PS4 and NX in Japan only and just recently announced they are localizing it in China.  As far as it being a massively multiplayer (300,000 active players per day) online RPG. It fits the bill. I'm absolutely serious about this campaign to bring it to the West. I appreciate good sarcasm but your misunderstanding of what makes an mmorpg was pretty noob. :-1: