Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway #2!

Comments

• Syeer27Syeer27 Member CommonPosts: 2
    yessssssssssss...finaly.. i been watch this gameplay lately on youtube.... i intrestend in playing this game.. so plssss
  • akssel02akssel02 Member UncommonPosts: 17
    i really need a key just to try the game out and learn the basics like all the other did and will do :D
    so basicly it looks fun and awesome to play and it would be an honor if i win a key just to make small feedbacks on mmorpgq and the game official faq so i hope i can get one
    sadly i was unlucky the last time ^_^
    thanks for the giveaways <3
  • knightfall98knightfall98 Member UncommonPosts: 64
    hopefully get a key this time
  • AxcreonAxcreon Member CommonPosts: 3
    edited September 2016
    Because of the beautiful graphics, the amazing fighting styles, and most of all the guild, and team oriented design where I can enjoy this awesome mmorpg with my friends :)
    Post edited by Axcreon on
  • KreidmarKreidmar Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Always a fan of magic/medieval mmo's looking forward this new game, it looks awesome!
  • MarzuhMarzuh Member CommonPosts: 1
    I really wanna try out this game
  • onyxskiesonyxskies Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Looking for something new to play with my friends. We all like the look of this one.
  • gutzamortgutzamort Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Something new , fresh and very interesting..
    I love the art and style of the game .
    It will be a blast if I could test this game..
  • zarymurazarymura Member UncommonPosts: 1
    potato
  • GlaubsonGlaubson Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Why i'm looking forward ? It's simple: Top tier action combat; Open world game; Nice graphics; Fun and fluid smooth movement; PvP and PvE content; Good use of cutscenes; and obviously, it's free.
  • jorknessjorkness Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Something to reignite my love of MMO's...its been stale for awhile
  • Odinor85Odinor85 Member CommonPosts: 1
    i would like to have a key, cause it looks awesome and i realy would like to test it!
  • PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    The game looks interesting enough, keeping up with the trend of more action based movement and gameplay.
  • history206history206 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    i really want to play new mmorpg
  • ladyvalkyrieladyvalkyrie Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Really want to try the game.  Key please.
  • NiannNiann Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I would love a key because this game has been very interesting from the start of the development cycle, looks fresh in several senses in a genre that hasn't seen a whole lot of new and good nowadays.
    And mostly because I am eager to get hooked on an mmorpg again.

Cheers.
  • Kelem44Kelem44 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Got bored from the other MMO games such as GW2 and World of Warcraft. And this looks like worth playing.
  • endlesswar82endlesswar82 Member CommonPosts: 2
    l hope you can gift me the code.
  • Void425Void425 Member UncommonPosts: 170
    I need a key because, I want to experience the game world and provide feedback on how it can be improved before the official release.
  • ChelyaChelya Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Looking for a new game to play and love to try something new, graphic look good and love to test this game out!
  • pitepite Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would love to test this game.
  • shivnashivna Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Skyforge is a pretty great looking game, I hope that this lives up to those expectations.
  • Neo2221Neo2221 Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited September 2016
    Cuz its the only game that looks fun =D also the complete open world aspect.  
  • TheOctagonTheOctagon Member UncommonPosts: 411
    I need a new and challenging game to play now that Skyforge is going to easy mode...
  • ZacharyWindbladeZacharyWindblade Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Being able to explore the world
This discussion has been closed.