Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway #2!

Comments

• l0r3l0r3 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Pretty please?
  • AzulroseAzulrose Member CommonPosts: 1
    For the first time I'm hyped for a new mmorpg, I've always been skeptical of hype trains but honestly, Revelation Online has shown me a vast world filled with reasons to be exited about its launch.
    Wonderful inspiring scenery, monster variety, challenging content, fun exiting classes, great roleplay options. What more is there to ask?
    I'm looking forward to play this game and to be part of its community. I'm exited to be part of the growing breathing world that is Revelation.
  • DekztarDekztar Member CommonPosts: 3
    Because i love mmorpg and im missing the good old days.. im all the time looking for a good mmorpg.
  • chengxiaochengxiao Member CommonPosts: 1
    Can't wait to play it, game looks amazing!
  • GypsyDaveyGypsyDavey Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Because I'm always very late in picking up on new games and this one looks so damn pretty, I really want to jump into it as soon as I can.

• kaitockaitoc Member CommonPosts: 1
    I play this game on Chinese server for a little bit, but I want to play this game on NA.
  • KasiopekunKasiopekun Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I'd like a key so I can play along with my gf who got one and doesn't intend to share and show off mercilessly...
  • veckasdveckasd Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Tried to enter every giveaway but no luck, i hope have a chance here T.T
  • DawnyDawny Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I LOVE beta's. To find things not working and then to try to find a work around. Thrilling! Very excited and hoping to win a beta key. Good luck everyone :)
  • basilbbasilb Member UncommonPosts: 1
    i want to try it, as i heard it has all the best future of all mmos
  • ZierrityZierrity Member UncommonPosts: 242
    Just like I said last week, I'd love the chance to get to play this "love child" of Aion and Blade & Soul :D It looks promising and fun, and I'd love to see if it can live up to the hype :3
  • aaabuiaaabui Member CommonPosts: 3
    Gimme a Key please!!!
  • LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    As a MMO-addict I always look for a new rush and this one seem to have great graphics and nice PVP!!!
  • ecarlateecarlate Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I want a key please!
  • justthat26justthat26 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Seems a cool distraction from everyday stuff 
  • greymulkingreymulkin Member UncommonPosts: 6

Looks like a blast to play and I would love to get a key, please.

P.S. you are looking very svelte today.

• EspierEspier Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Love Chinese fantasy! I wish I could play now!
  • CurlitanCurlitan Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Been waiting this game to come to the West for a long time now. Since i was a avid Aion lover.. Having a Aion ( wings ) style combined with a really fluid combat system... Just makes me drool. The world is amazingly beautiful. Unfortunately im unable to buy founders pack. Otherwise i would buy it without any second thought. Anyway This game is absolutely great. id be a long time player for sure. Have been waiting for this type of game for the longest time.

Never stand in my way

• FeralzsFeralzs Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I really really want to play with my friends :3
  • xonyxxonyx Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm looking forward to Revelation Online because i wanna see how the Combat system will be.
  • VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309
    Need a mmo fix and this game looks interesting.
  • onyxlonyxl Member CommonPosts: 1
    Games looking awsome. I wanna know how the combat system will work if it realy get the same as tera combat will be OP.
  • blackyy35blackyy35 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'd like a cbt key because I got dissapointed in blade and soul and other action mmos..I haven't played any mmo since then....I've been looking into revelation online for past few months and I'm really hyped about it..watched a lot of streams and videos and learned a lot about the game, can't wait to try it!
  • DasklDaskl Member CommonPosts: 3
    There is just a whole lot of content this game offers and thats what a mmo needs
  • IzzrallIzzrall Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited September 2016
    Mmo I've played all my life and this has called me much attention. For months watching videos and following the news of this game , I would like to try it from the closed betavideos and following the news of this game , I would like to try it from the closed beta
This discussion has been closed.