Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF an MMO to start right now !

iLoadingiLoading Member UncommonPosts: 2
Hello , im looking for an mmo to start playing right now as a solo player becouse i dont have someone else to start with but if you'r in the same train as I am well post bellow and lets make a party :) and go level and pvp  I use teamspeak.
What i used to like was Lineage 2 but the community is so cancer that im not going back to it never again ! Im looking for something similar to it with pvp and pve :D and good people nice community.
I also like WoW but i dont have a credit card and also the money to pay for the initial subscription .. or lets say im too greedy to pay for a subscription i just play for free but i play aloot and if someone wants to buy me a token ill pay it back in 1 month :) , also im funny and a good friend so its allways a + to have me in teamspeak I tend to make aloot of funny jokes and stuff.
The main thing i want from an mmo is POPULATION im obbsesed with this i mean numbers talk right? I want that server to be full crowded thats what im looking for I dont wanna be alone in a zone never and i wanna have this option to pvp wherever I'am i guess its called open world pvp..
Thats all. Also must be free or payed by somoene else :chuffed:

Comments

• treyu86treyu86 Member UncommonPosts: 269
    Wait for Revelation Online. Beta is this October. Mix of Lineage 2, WoW, Aion and Tera.
  • rertezrertez Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Have you tried GW2?

- It's B2P with a pretty generous F2P option so that you can try the game before you unlock all content and features with a single purchase. F2P limitations apply to the expansion content, social interaction features (map chat, whispers, mail), number of character slots, inventory space, class specializations, currency exchange and trades. Once you buy the game you'll be able to exchange your ingame gold to gems to buy anything from the cash shop. With a F2P you can still level up to max level and play all the core content that was released before the expansion.
    https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT

- The game stood the test of time and it has a nice and friendly population with a great megaserver infrastructure so you won't feel alone when you play open world content.

- There are dedicated zones for realm vs realm (World vs World) fights and open world PvP. PvP is allowed only on PvP maps but the WvW maps are really huge and those who play on them are there for a reason. You can either solo roam the maps or join a bigger zerg of players there. It's really easy to find players there since the map indicates nearby players and distant fights too. Do some research before you pick your home server though! You'll need a server from the leaderboards top10 if you want to play with a large and dedicated enough community in WvW.
    https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/

- To play structured PvP (5v5 mostly conquest mode) you don't have to level nor you have to grind for gear. sPvP is completely sepparated from PvE progression and everyone has access to the same set of stats right from the beginning. A lvl80 character isn't any better than a lvl1 and a grey junk weapon is just as strong as a legendary in sPvP. Buying the game helps sPvP though since it unlocks the new specializations so that you gain access to more builds including the meta ones but you'll be fine with the core builds too.

- The game receives regular content patches mostly with story content, new open world maps and new raid wings.
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Must be free or payed for by someone else! 

Lmfao delusional at best. 

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    What rertez said, The top western MMOs are: Wow, GW2, ESO, TOR and FF XIV. The first and last is P2P, ESO as B2P. That leaves GW2 and TOR but TOR is very focused on cut scene questing, the PvP suck. Leaving GW2 unless you want to go Korean, then BDO would be a good option.

Large population takes away a lot of the games, and so does "free". Many of the larger games have either an initial cost or a subscription, and many of them are hard to play for much time without coughing up money.