Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forza Horizon 3 Demo Out Now on Xbox One

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985
    Nice! Can't wait for this one. Also, I've watched the trailer more times than I'm willing to admit.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    I like the way the Forza games look but I dont like the way the cars handle much.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Stizzled said:
    I'm curious about this one. I love, or loved the Forza series up to Forza 4, but I've never played a Horizon game. I'm just curious how good the customization is. The body mods in Forza were always lacking, but then it wasn't a street racing game. Do the Horizon games have a little more customization, or at least come with the same level of upgrading, tuning and painting as the original series?

Wish we could get a demo on PC.

• AlbertPropstAlbertPropst Member CommonPosts: 4
    I have recently bought the Forza Motorsport 7, it is a great experience to play..