Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO with Nice Endgame

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
looking for good popular (not dead game!) F2P mmo with alot end game content (pvp/raid/world bos/dungeons...)

Comments

• fodell54fodell54 Member RarePosts: 865

There are a ton for f2p games that meet your criteria. I if don't mind games that are a little old I'd personally recommend.

Rift
    Age of Conan
    Lord of the Rings Online
    Secret World (buy to play)

They are all f2p and are definitely not dead games. You will be able to group up during leveling and complete content in each one of these games without too much trouble. All four also have a lot of end game content and it's fairly well done.

Any ways, that just my opinion. Good luck on your search.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    The larger games tend to have a terrible endgame, and so does most F2P games. FF XIV would be your best bet but it ain't F2P. ESO is so-so at least and B2P), the games Fodel recommends aren't bad but scarcely populated nowadays.
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    I would say GuildWars 2, plenty of endgame content and plenty of PVP.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    fodell54 said:

There are a ton for f2p games that meet your criteria. I if don't mind games that are a little old I'd personally recommend.

Rift
    Age of Conan
    Lord of the Rings Online
    Secret World (buy to play)

They are all f2p and are definitely not dead games. You will be able to group up during leveling and complete content in each one of these games without too much trouble. All four also have a lot of end game content and it's fairly well done.

Any ways, that just my opinion. Good luck on your search.

You will note that these "F2P" MMOs all started life as P2P or B2P. If you want a good MMO something that starts as F2P just does not cut it.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Tera is pretty active
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Albatroes said:
    Tera is pretty active
    Also started as sub only.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Loke666 said:
    The larger games tend to have a terrible endgame, and so does most F2P games. FF XIV would be your best bet but it ain't F2P. ESO is so-so at least and B2P), the games Fodel recommends aren't bad but scarcely populated nowadays.

EQ2 beats all of them for end game and content. 

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    Loke666 said:

EQ2 beats all of them for end game and content. 

I cannot say yea or nay to that, but will point out again, it started as a subscription MMO.