Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Embers of Caerus 2.0

Vexus_XVexus_X Member UncommonPosts: 57
Hi,

Remember Embers of Caerus? That game that promised a lot and then bombed? Here ya go:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/forsakenstudios/embers-of-caerus-investor-prototype/description

So, now we have version 2.0. Already we have forum posts of ideas and amazing things this game is going to do like no other game ever could!

Bunch of people sitting around computers talking about how great it is gonna be. A tech demo is all you need to go balls deep into the fantasy world.

I HOPE the game succeeds. It looks like CRAP from my perspective but I want to be WRONG. I just see the poorly done website, the complete lack of anything except a tech demo, and the "updates" which are PAGES long of useless information where you wonder where someone had so much time to write a novel about a simple update! This is how it has been done in the past to con people in the gaming community and I see it here again. I hope it is just my over-sensitivity, for YOUR sake.

Comments

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    Nah, I don't remember that game. Never even heard of it before.

So you're comparing a game that raised $46k on kickstarter to a game that earned $1.3 million, and saying it's history repeating itself? Sorry, I'm not seeing the connection at all.
    --------------------------------------------
  • VucarVucar Member UncommonPosts: 311
    Thanks for the warning chief.
This discussion has been closed.