Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sonic The Hedgehog MMORPG?

RpgKylonRpgKylon Member Posts: 20
I heard of this rumor..They say that there is an MMORPG Sonci Game comming.....I don't generlly beleive it. I heard it from some friends of mine. But I beleive it, but diferently..Who knows if its true or  not...

Omg! I got a signature oo;

Comments

• BloodySocksBloodySocks Member Posts: 15

::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::::::04::
    That's about the stupidest thing I've heard all day. If someone did come up with that, they must have been very.... very... drunk or mentaly disturbed..... If this isn't only a rumor, it will appeal to the 7 Sonic fans I guess....::::21::

• CoryleeCorylee Member Posts: 45

what are you talking about?image

a sonic mmorpg would be coolimage

"With great posting power, comes great pwnibility."

• DojiDoji Member Posts: 5
    I love sonic, but an mmorpg? That would just be stupid... What ever happened to the sega side scrolling sonic?
  • gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

Lawl.
    Classic games shouldnt be made into MMORPGs.
    With the exception of Pok

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • RpgKylonRpgKylon Member Posts: 20
    I did more research on this, eleive it or not its true, but its NOT Sonic The Hedgehog its Phantasy Star Online for PC, It has 50% Sonic Relation, people must have thought it was STH Online, The game is Beta Test now,  Its called Phantasy Sta Blue Burst, I know it might be a good game, I found it on Gamespot. Go to www.gamespot.com search phantasy star,  The Rumor is no longer a Rumor I guess.

Omg! I got a signature oo;

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by RpgKylon
    I did more research on this, eleive it or not its true, but its NOT Sonic The Hedgehog its Phantasy Star Online for PC, It has 50% Sonic Relation, people must have thought it was STH Online, The game is Beta Test now,  Its called Phantasy Sta Blue Burst, I know it might be a good game, I found it on Gamespot. Go to www.gamespot.com search phantasy star,  The Rumor is no longer a Rumor I guess.

Phantasy Star Blue Burst is not in beta anymore....

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

BTW that is a true rumor ( not saying the rumor is true) but a company called Panovation that said they were going to do it. Now it may sound weird but hey, we don't know whats going on so don't judge it before you hear more about it. Your ideas and concepts may be extremely different and are judged based upon past releases.

Now im not sure but I will believe it once SEGA says it's official cuz I have herd no such license for the use of sonic yet.....

SO...I DON'T KNow

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• Azeroth1312Azeroth1312 Member Posts: 21

i doubt  sega will be making any more mmorpgs cause they did such a GREAT job with MxO

by the way that was sarcasm image

• DansasDansas Member Posts: 19

It was a false rumor. Sega and the company are investigating: Full story here:

http://news.sonicstadium.org/?full=84