Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

delete please

Comments

• aushmeeaushmee Member UncommonPosts: 18
    edited September 2016
    AreWeLive said:
    I donno about fraud, thats a tricky thing, 

Did you not get what you paid for? It sounds like you did.

They might have done some shady marketing tricks here by saying things will change and then changed their minds and never changed it but when you bought the package you did it not come with what it should have..if it did then that is not fraud.

Course maybe I am not reading things right here, this is a bit confusing to me what your points are,  did you not get what you paid for?

Edit: Ok i see why i am a bit confused, you have more then one issue in your OP, I only talked about the one.

I get what i paid but if they not mislead "castles will be higher prices" and also not block buy extra pledges (or make explanation you an buy pledges after 1 september from same price) at same account I can buy another pledge by paying a little bit difference instead of buy 2 small castle.

But after exploit how they let ppl do exploit again by letting them buy extra pledge I can not understand. 

Whole bases of exploit depend on buying extra pledge on this period. But after 1 september they let buy extra pledges who turned their all items  in to wallet credit. SO before 1 september ppl sell items in pledge buy 1 higher pledge than sell its items save wallet credits. After 1 september they can buy  2x of high pledge.

Its an exploit or ACE not cares I dont really understand. Only thing I'm sure this whole thing happened for melt down trader program pledges. And thats why they let redeem VIPs and exploit at start!!
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited September 2016
    So Artcraft is committing a fraud by giving some people more stuff and cheaper than they really meant to?

I wish I could be a victim of those kinds of frauds more often.

Vrika said:
    So Artcraft is committing a fraud by giving some people more stuff and cheaper than they really meant to?

I wish I could be a victim of those kinds of frauds more often.
    Situation not exactly that. ACE let them made exploit for melt down pledges in traders program. So they can restart sell pledge. Also lead us to believe strongholds will be 3x-5x prices after 1 september. Yes strongholds are 3x 5x atm only if you fool enough to buy from single stronghold instead of buy it in pledge.

for example sapphire pledge 499$ but small castle 1500$ :D (SC one of the items in saphire pledge )

ruby pledge 999$ ( but it contains 1500$ Small castle and 1900$ medium castle ) 

There is no anouncement pledge prices will be same after 1 september !!! Only reason they increased single stronghold prices proof they did what they said. But its a big lie there is no increasing since pledges are same price

• VarkingVarking Member UncommonPosts: 542
    I still don't believe fraud is the proper term for this...
  • SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    aushmee said:
    1) First you said castles will be 3x after 1 sept
    2) Forced us buy them before 1 sept
    3) Now you didnt changed pledge packages prices
    4) People make 2 exploit during this period thanks to you

1) First at the begining they sell VIP and buy extra pledge and sell them again make many store credit

2) After 1 september you let ppl ,who buyed pledge and reedemed everything, buy 2x pledge so for ex: if I got A pledge before 1 sept and I reedemed it i can basicly I can buy 2 atm.

here is the tables new strongholds and pledge package prices which contains them

strongholds                                                   || Pledges
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    medium fort    320$                                      ||  amber    249 $
    small castle 1500$                                       ||  saphire  499 $
    small castle 1500$+ medium castle 1900$  ||  ruby       999 $
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Basicly, ppl who make advantage of this situation make many castles and etc

There is no punishment. Only they make explanation they will fix. Until now 0 punishment or retake items. And they didnt care the second exploit. 

I dont think there is a reason to play this exploitfull game.

Why ACE goes in this sale?

1) They want to melt down old pledges at trustfull traders. Thats why they let 1 exploit. Ppl buy from trustfull traders and reeedem things turn to credit store so they can start again selling pledges. Nice play ACE. You fooled ppl. 

There is no chance that much experienced developpers not realized the VIP exploit before they start this campaign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well played. 

2) You believed us castles prices will be higher!!!!!!!!!!!! Another deceptiveness.  Yes ok stronghold prices are higher but pledges which contains them same prices which is already adventegously before 1 sept. Look table above !!! Whats the point of this stronghold store ? 

I am announcing I am done with this company because of these. They are untrustfull. 

Also game is UselessCombatCashShop atm. Not think they can make better combat in next year. Not expecting fps problem can solve. Test are 20-30 ppl

And fps results like this with 10 men fights

nvidia gtx 980 60 70 fps when out of combat
    nvidia gtx 950 20 30 fps when out of combat

And most of the fight ppl losing control of their character because of CC rain, very slow combat with useless skills and unbalanced archetypes.

I can support game even the badcombatCashshop because i really liked idea but I do not want anymore with this fraud and exploits.

If anyone wants to try game welcomed!

Most anticipated Exploit Simulator 2015-16 
    Most anticipated BadCombat&CashShop&Sub based game.
    Most anticipated MMOfrozen

BB Crowfall , Wish you got extra $$ and  happy now

Can you use google translate first, I can only read English.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

aushmee said:
    I already write they adressed but they didnt and wont do anything. My main points it is a fraud because they tell strongholds will be 2x 3x more expensive than before 1 september. But they are same at the moment. They block us buy extra pledged and forced us buy Small Castle etc. Instead of buy amber, sapphire or ruby pledge which has much better offer than single castle. But their priced not changed only single castles changed so whats the point of buy castle before 1 september If they not changed pledge costs or items.

And you think fps, which not works with 10 men ,will be better with 200 ppl combat you are really wrong

The game is still alpha, the only complaint that anyone could make is that the game has no launch date, but early on I THINK the launch date was Q4 2016...so an update on that would be great.  Other than that, the PR, marketing, gameplay has been spot on.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    SirBalin said:
    The game is still alpha, the only complaint that anyone could make is that the game has no launch date, but early on I THINK the launch date was Q4 2016...so an update on that would be great.  Other than that, the PR, marketing, gameplay has been spot on.
    @SirBalin They were aiming at December 2016, say it was date projected during Kickstarter in February/March 2015. Of course, that's not official anymore and it all depends on the engine optimization.

What they need before even starting to think about launch is is smooth(ish) performance with 100+ players in small area and bearable with, say, 200+. I'd say it will happen, at best, sometime deep in 2017.
     W...aaagh?
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Those are INSANE prices,the equivalent of 3 years of gaming,lol most people don't stay in games even one year let alone 3.

What sickens me is the constant use of fancy terms,example "Pledges"this is NOT pledges it is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>CASH SHOP gaming,the very blemish we USED to complain heavily about,known as RMT gaming.

RMT use in games used to be extremely ridiculed.i am not a two faced person,i stick by my beliefs and i still stick by RMT is horrible for gaming.
    I believe i said it in another thread,i feel Crowfall execs are putting more thought into their cash shop than the actual game.

There is only one option to remedy leeching game businesses and right all the wrong that has crept into gaming and that via the PEOPLE,quit supporting rubbish cash shop gaming.
    If they want to have castles and keeps and homes in Crowfall...GREAT but NOT in a cash shop or some gimmicky term like pledges.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Abuz0rAbuz0r Member UncommonPosts: 550
    Lol barely anyone is going to spend thousands on a castle after launch, those are going to end up being 49 bucks.
  • Ammon777_newAmmon777_new Member UncommonPosts: 306
    Wizardry said:
    Those are INSANE prices,the equivalent of 3 years of gaming,lol most people don't stay in games even one year let alone 3.

What sickens me is the constant use of fancy terms,example "Pledges"this is NOT pledges it is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>CASH SHOP gaming,the very blemish we USED to complain heavily about,known as RMT gaming.

RMT use in games used to be extremely ridiculed.i am not a two faced person,i stick by my beliefs and i still stick by RMT is horrible for gaming.
    I believe i said it in another thread,i feel Crowfall execs are putting more thought into their cash shop than the actual game.

There is only one option to remedy leeching game businesses and right all the wrong that has crept into gaming and that via the PEOPLE,quit supporting rubbish cash shop gaming.
    If they want to have castles and keeps and homes in Crowfall...GREAT but NOT in a cash shop or some gimmicky term like pledges.
    Exactly, I wont be touching this game. I would rather play Camelot Unchained subbed with the ability to actually earn and build castles in the gameworld without paying thousand dollars for them (stupid idea).
  • laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    Elminzter said:
    @op, castles are purely cosmetic and bragging rights..., really who would pay such prices for them unless u really want to gift them more $$$$...

your money your choice if u think its not a good deal then dont do it...

u know u just need a basic game package to be able to play right.., castle/keeps are just extra fluff u dont need...

my 2 cents

I know little about the game.

Isn't owning castles and fighting over them the one main feature of Crowfall?
    Or are they only selling castle skins? Those would not sell for 1000$ though, would they? :grin:
  • barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618
    First, Aushmee, I hate to say it but your broken English is definitely throwing me off. There are several statements of yours that can be taken in multiple ways and I don't have enough context to determine which is correct. (Anyone who's done enough large scale phone support learns the different speech patterns around both the US, and other places in the world with English speakers, and doesn't blindly assume the local usage is always correct.) I take it that English is a second language for you, and I applaud your linguistic skills, but it still needs work.

Second, you are dealing with a beta. It's pretty common for graphics optimizations to be finished much closer to release. Not only is it not a huge priority early on, but is often a major sticking point of you do it too early. It's often best to start with a kind of placeholder renderer and get the kinks and bugs out of the rest of the system before trying to wrangle that bear of graphics issues. Otherwise you don't know for sure if the issue is your latest graphics engine on card xxxx or if it's something in the other code. If you can get the other code pretty reliable first, then you can be pretty sure if an issue is the graphics engine or not. 

As to fraud, that's going to be pretty hard to prove for a project that isn't even feature locked yet, much less finished, and is in fact being actively worked on. I'd bet if you look closely at the agreement you agreed to you'll find a clause about there may be changes to the stated features as it is not yet completed. It's one of those catch 22s that almost all projects have in their agreements anymore. 
    To actually prove fraud, you'd have to show that they aren't trying to fulfill their responsibilities, and that they never intended to do so, or something along those lines. (ianal) Now if someone blew half the project budget on remodeling their home, or took the money and ran off to the Bahamas with their girlfriend, then that would be pretty easy to prove. As it is, there's the whole good faith thing to look out for. The law recognizes good faith because not everybody who fails to live up to expectations is trying to rip anyone off. (I'd say most people aren't, and I tend to be rather pessimistic.) 

So in general, you can dislike them all you want, and even post about things that you feel they did wrong, but be careful on the bashing because the admins think you've crossed over into troll territory, your threads may be locked or deleted, and you might get a ban. (imo making claims of fraud without anything substantial to back it up is one of those areas to be careful about.) Stick to the facts, and MMO.Com will be tolerant, but make them risk a liability suit over slander, and they probably won't be. Again, ianal. 

Since I'm always complaining about undefined acronyms:
    ianal = I am not a lawyer 
    imo = In my opinion 
    imho = In my humble opinion (the humble part is usually at least an exaggeration, but that's its definition.)

Now that I've babbled about all this stuff that's pretty much true with all game software on this planet, I should mention that I have no idea what game you are talking about since the only ACE I know of is a Mecha game that's been out for years.

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

edited September 2016
    barasawa said:
    First, Aushmee, I hate to say it but your broken English is definitely throwing me off. There are several statements of yours that can be taken in multiple ways and I don't have enough context to determine which is correct. (Anyone who's done enough large scale phone support learns the different speech patterns around both the US, and other places in the world with English speakers, and doesn't blindly assume the local usage is always correct.) I take it that English is a second language for you, and I applaud your linguistic skills, but it still needs work.

Second, you are dealing with a beta. It's pretty common for graphics optimizations to be finished much closer to release. Not only is it not a huge priority early on, but is often a major sticking point of you do it too early. It's often best to start with a kind of placeholder renderer and get the kinks and bugs out of the rest of the system before trying to wrangle that bear of graphics issues. Otherwise you don't know for sure if the issue is your latest graphics engine on card xxxx or if it's something in the other code. If you can get the other code pretty reliable first, then you can be pretty sure if an issue is the graphics engine or not. 

As to fraud, that's going to be pretty hard to prove for a project that isn't even feature locked yet, much less finished, and is in fact being actively worked on. I'd bet if you look closely at the agreement you agreed to you'll find a clause about there may be changes to the stated features as it is not yet completed. It's one of those catch 22s that almost all projects have in their agreements anymore. 
    To actually prove fraud, you'd have to show that they aren't trying to fulfill their responsibilities, and that they never intended to do so, or something along those lines. (ianal) Now if someone blew half the project budget on remodeling their home, or took the money and ran off to the Bahamas with their girlfriend, then that would be pretty easy to prove. As it is, there's the whole good faith thing to look out for. The law recognizes good faith because not everybody who fails to live up to expectations is trying to rip anyone off. (I'd say most people aren't, and I tend to be rather pessimistic.) 

So in general, you can dislike them all you want, and even post about things that you feel they did wrong, but be careful on the bashing because the admins think you've crossed over into troll territory, your threads may be locked or deleted, and you might get a ban. (imo making claims of fraud without anything substantial to back it up is one of those areas to be careful about.) Stick to the facts, and MMO.Com will be tolerant, but make them risk a liability suit over slander, and they probably won't be. Again, ianal. 

Since I'm always complaining about undefined acronyms:
    ianal = I am not a lawyer 
    imo = In my opinion 
    imho = In my humble opinion (the humble part is usually at least an exaggeration, but that's its definition.)

Now that I've babbled about all this stuff that's pretty much true with all game software on this planet, I should mention that I have no idea what game you are talking about since the only ACE I know of is a Mecha game that's been out for years.
    Sorry, but I have msc both marketing and economy so its looks fraud to me. I also asked my friend who is lawyer. My only problem is region otw I will go after this.

Giving promises which has effect on increasing sale. And not fullfill them, also let people abuse the system by a simple exploit which actualy helped melt down the products in 3rd party market (3rd party markets approved by ACE). No real action against exploiters (I know some of the exploiters non of them get any punishment) .  

Please, if you do not know anything about situation do not make comments. You have no idea about ACE, Crowfall or what they did

• YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094
    edited September 2016
    Conflict of Interest Notification:  I backed this game for $250 way back on Kickstarter, figuring the 72 months of free subscription that came with it was a good deal.  Indeed, they even allowed me to convert all those months into 72x15 for store credit.  Not to mention answering any question I had through email within thirty minutes or so of sending it.  Therefore, I'm of a positive mindset when it comes to this company and their statements that they want to reward early backers by having Kickstarter, 2015 and 2016 pledges be better than the next. 

That said:

I'm unable to really understand most of the writing as the OP's primary language is obviously not English (which can't be helped and there's nothing wrong with).  So I may have misunderstood the point.
    aushmee said:

Sorry, but I have msc both marketing and economy so its looks fraud to me. I also asked my friend who is lawyer. My only problem is region otw I will go after this.

This, in particular, nearly made me spit out what I was drinking since I was laughing so hard.  Imaginary creds and phantom Lawyers with no names.  It's almost like it is this person's first time on the internet.  Being someone who regularly works with legal teams (oh look, that means absolutely nothing in the context of this writing and my viewpoints in this unique situation are no better than anyone else), one can easily figure out what is going on if they are both business savvy and have just a wee bit of common sense.

From what I gather, the OP is upset that

A.) Crowfall said prices for a bundle or set will increase on the 1st of this month.
    B.) That the prices for the bundle or set did, in fact increased on the 1st of this month.
    C.) There are pledges that give you good deals (which have existed for about 9 months and aren't something they just made up once the date came), which provide a small castle / medium castle (not even high tier strongholds) and are more valuable due to B's increase in prices for the items without a pledge (which, again, has existed for nine months now).
    D.) Upset that he probably wasn't any early pledge to get additional rewards, and that others are getting things he does not.
    F.)  See below (regarding redemption)

A and B make no sense whatsoever when placed after one another.  It's contradictory as the bundles did triple in prices, as was said.  On the day it was mentioned.

Which leaves "c" in that some 2016 pledges (I think we're still in 2016) have a castle as a part of their backer pledge.  Though no where did it say that pledges will be going away.  Just that stronghold bundles and pieces will be increasing in prices.  Which they did.  And there were several posts stating that they are going through the process of updating the sites.

To add to this, they also mentioned that they will soon be retiring the 2016 packages and are now giving ample warning for this.  As they have done with the 2015 and the kickstarter packages, whereby they allowed a grace period for kickstarter backers that lasted a few weeks after the campaign.

Next we have "F", which was not placed above:

That the developer allowed you to turn whatever you got from those pledges (even the tickets to their launch party) into actual in game credits to be used in the store.  For a $250 backer such as myself, that meant I could get $1080 of credit for their cosmetic store, and even use it to buy monthly subscriptions back or horses.  Indeed, you could even purchase a 2016 pledge package and then sell the contents within it for a bit more than what you paid for originally.

This meant that they were essentially giving you even more value for their money.  However, you were only allowed to buy one package per account.  Unfortunately, some people were making second and third accounts to purchase such, and then gifting the items to their main accounts.  This was shut down within the day and those who exploited this system were punished as technically the people who were making multiple accounts for the sole purpose (the intent of doing this; fraud requires intent) of doing this were committing fraud (they said they are still researching who falls under this).  Those who did what their first and only account allowed -- just buying a pledge before it wouldn't allow you to buy another -- were not targeted by the punishment, as that was the fault of Crowfall.  They said in one of their topics regarding this that "those who abused such had their items taken away from them, while those who were honest (with their single account) or reported this tended to get out ahead." 

They followed this with their statement that they enjoy giving their early backers more rewards and making their support worth more in the long run.

While backers are still able to buy 2016 packages (as they never said they will go away during the event, just the bundles), they are no longer able to redeem them for money direction from Crowfall.  There may be trusted buyers outside who are looking for a deal in case you no longer want something, but they are a third party that Crowfall has no control over.

With the increase of costs of Castles and the like, all this means is that Crowfall gave even more value to people's accounts who pledge or have pledged.  This is quite the opposite of fraud on their part.  They're essentially giving you free money for their store, not taking it away.  Good for a person who bought before the 1st, good for a person who is a backer before they take away the 2016 packages.

The only thing I'm getting here is that someone is upset and trying to make others care that they are.  Most everyone who was a backer or bought something before the 1st made out like a bandit and their account is worth x3 what it was the day prior (at least).  Every backer was literally given more money.  Knowing what I do about him from his Robot Congress podcasts, not even the Video Game Attorney will touch this one.   https://twitter.com/MrRyanMorrison

I'd highly recommend his podcasts for those interested in the legalities of the internet, internet games and so forth.  His most recent one is on No Man's Sky and Star Citizen.  For the record, I have no ties to him.

Additionally, games in development are subject to change; they say this in nearly every one of their posts.  Especially considering EK, they warn people all the time and say the system is still in development.

Exactly, I wont be touching this game. I would rather play Camelot Unchained subbed with the ability to actually earn and build castles in the gameworld without paying thousand dollars for them (stupid idea).

The F.A.Q says that everything can be earned in game.  Though they're just bragging rights, anyway.  Also, I guarantee you they'll have a cash shop in Camelot Unchained within a year or two of its life (if not at launch).  Which isn't inherently bad for the health of an Indie game if they aren't selling things that could upset the balance of the game.

-----

Though honestly, how many here actually deal with legal stuff consistently or keep up to date with teams dedicated to such and the various podcasts and documents that fly around the internet?  It's fascinating, especially if you're all about research and or development.
    Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.
  • ElminzterElminzter Member UncommonPosts: 283
    laxie said:
    Elminzter said:
    @op, castles are purely cosmetic and bragging rights..., really who would pay such prices for them unless u really want to gift them more $$$$...

your money your choice if u think its not a good deal then dont do it...

u know u just need a basic game package to be able to play right.., castle/keeps are just extra fluff u dont need...

my 2 cents

I know little about the game.

Isn't owning castles and fighting over them the one main feature of Crowfall?
    Or are they only selling castle skins? Those would not sell for 1000$ though, would they? :grin:
    yea it's sort of like skins or housing where u keep you trophies and bragging rights u do not need castles/keeps to play the game.., looks like they are trying to find the means to raise more funds ... imo just buy the base game lol if u are enjoy it then buy castles/keeps to help fund the game.. 
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Fraud does not mean what you think it does OP. As said above, there has to be intent. Also, don't create threads if you do not want others their opinions and only validation for your own.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• AlleinAllein Member RarePosts: 2,139
    edited September 2016
    aushmee said:
    1) First you said castles will be 3x after 1 sept
    2) Forced us buy them before 1 sept
    3) Now you didnt changed pledge packages prices
    4) People make 2 exploit during this period thanks to you

I can support game even the badcombatCashshop because i really liked idea but I do not want anymore with this fraud and exploits.
    I'm confused how you were injured from this whole situation.

Someone that had a pledge package and didn't open it, still has the same thing but with added value. Those that did, should now have a lot more value and or items that they would prefer than what came by default.

No one was "forced" to do either.

If you feel like they "forced" or they misled you to purchase items you didn't want or you now see an opportunity to gain more, ask for a refund.

It was funny money to begin with, they aren't losing any actual cash in the process.

The "exploit" was stopped and they've said those that took advantage of a poorly planned out event have been dealt with. If you know of some that haven't been, report them to ACE or you are just as bad. If so, can only assume you are upset you didn't get in before the issue was stopped. 
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Nice ninja edit of the thread title...

Well I suppose that means the OP has admitted his fraud allegations were silly and with no basis.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Well I suppose that means the OP has admitted his fraud allegations were silly and with no basis.

There is no edit by OP. I edited because I saw the test and there is great improvement in PVP at least I feel in this way. They are trying to something hard thats why I dont want to dmg things.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    I don't understand how is buying "Multiple Pledge Packs an exploit" if I understand correctly they sell them to players?
  • LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    aushmee said:

There is no edit by OP. I edited because I saw the test and there is great improvement in PVP at least I feel in this way. They are trying to something hard thats why I dont want to dmg things.
    Wow...
  • AlleinAllein Member RarePosts: 2,139
    aushmee said:
    There should be forum poster awards, I'd vote for you.
  • LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    Allein said:
    aushmee said:
    There should be forum poster awards, I'd vote for you.
    "The most fickle poster with the greatest lack of conviction" award?  Definitely a shoo-in.
    SirBalin said:
    @SirBalin They were aiming at December 2016, say it was date projected during Kickstarter in February/March 2015. Of course, that's not official anymore and it all depends on the engine optimization.

What they need before even starting to think about launch is is smooth(ish) performance with 100+ players in small area and bearable with, say, 200+. I'd say it will happen, at best, sometime deep in 2017.
    Yea makes sense, I've personally fallen off the kickstarter train until I see launch dates...so many kickstarters go nowhere. 

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us

• Count_DirkoffCount_Dirkoff Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Storm in teacup Zzzzzzzzzzzz