Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Roccat Sova

NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671
I got one of these a couple weeks back and I wanted to share that it is fantastic! I can play with keyboard and mouse while laying down in my bed. It works with Steam Link and my PS4 with no issues. It is extremely solid and weighty. I was worried the mouse section might be flimsy but I was entirely wrong. The mouse space is much larger than I expected as well which was great to find. Anyway, cool product for PC gaming from your couch. 

http://www.roccat.org/en-US/Products/Gaming-Keyboards/Sova/

Steam: Neph

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Yeah it is a nice setup but i see no practical use for it.I mean i wouldn't have any benefit from that in bed,it is way more cumbersome than simply using a joystick.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Also great for tight spaces.  Thanks for the post.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,706
    One of my long term goals is to turn my PC into a living room machine. That means:

• Silent Running - Current PC is too loud, would want it as quiet as possible for the living room
    • Aesthetics - I have an old Antec 900 case, would want something is bit classier
    • 4k TV - If I'm going to be gaming in my living room, then I think a 4k 40"-50" TV is needed
    • Wireless keyboard and mouse, suitable for use on the sofa

I really like Roccat and when they first announced the Sova keyboard I thought it might be time. All the changes I need are still slightly out of my range so not gone for it yet (mainly the TV). I like everything about the Sova except the cable. Cables always get in the way in my living room. I've setup my PC in the living room before and even with some USB extensions, its still annoying. 

I guess what I'd like to see is something similar to xbox wireless controller - they're wireless but you can plug them in to charge the battery pack.