Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Revelation Online | Gunslinger | Class Overview

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    man that game looks terrible , and the next P2W fail .. Ill be passing on this ..
  • GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Nice find!  

This looks like the class that will be the most popular early on.

I'M FLYING SHOTGUN!

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

Scorchien said:
    man that game looks terrible , and the next P2W fail .. Ill be passing on this ..
    This game is Chinese, where it is a lot tougher to have a P2W game be successful.  Lets withhold our P2W goggles until we get a chance to go hands on.

The guy making the video deliberately zoomed way out so people could see what is going on a little easier, I would not play this game like this, unless we were in a raid fighting a boss.  I bet it looks a lot better played in a more normal POV.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

edited September 2016
    Game looks fine to me. I have played it for a couple of months. Awesome game. Not as pretty as say Bless Online but nothing is imo. =)

I'll give this one a try for sure, but it is falling to the wayside when Bless Online is available.

** ADDED AS AN EDIT **

And the flight looks really, really cool.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Ya so torn as to what class I want to play lol this looked fun. 
    Nanfoodle said:
    Ya so torn as to what class I want to play lol this looked fun. 
    I will roll a tank and a healer and then decide which class to stay with after a couple of days.  No matter what I decide, or start with, or play, I always end up level capping a tank and a healer first.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    GladDog said:
    Scorchien said:
    This game is Chinese, where it is a lot tougher to have a P2W game be successful.  Lets withhold our P2W goggles until we get a chance to go hands on.

The guy making the video deliberately zoomed way out so people could see what is going on a little easier, I would not play this game like this, unless we were in a raid fighting a boss.  I bet it looks a lot better played in a more normal POV.
    umm .. may be chinese , but MY.com will be your NA/EU publisher .... call  me skeptical , but if there is an oppurtunity to fleece the public.. My.com will take full advantage of that , anyway they can
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    The problem i have are a couple things.
    1 The characters and the mobs do not look part of the game world,they actually look like computer generated objects slapped onto a hazy looking map.Yes i know that is exactly what they are but they are not suppose to look like that.

2 The game just looks so much like a KR game.
    3 Flying...grrr i absolutely hate that cheesy idea.

I know i researched a lot on this game awhile back but i can't remember  it all.

The OBVIOUSLY shallow design is again a detriment.The narrator actually points it out when he talks about  AGILITY as a must and just reaffirms why i never liked POINT system type game designs.

So basically it does a LOT of mistakes done in the past,at least ideas that i KNOW from a long past experience in gaming that does NOT work well for a game.

I can just envision pvp with everyone flying around in the air,i would be so disgusted ,i would logout immediately and delete the game instantly.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Is there any positives?

Barely,i guess the narrator pointed out a long list of choices and ideas for your class,but i would choose a sub class design 100/100x a day over a point system design.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Wizardry said:
    2 The game just looks so much like a KR game.
    3 Flying...grrr i absolutely hate that cheesy idea.

I can just envision pvp with everyone flying around in the air,i would be so disgusted ,i would logout immediately and delete the game instantly.
    2- Made in China.
    3- I loved flying combat in City of Heroes.  PvP with flight involved is ultra fun!  A little on the insane side, but still fun!

YES TO XYZ COMBAT!!!!

• ExinExin Member UncommonPosts: 65
    Game looks great, it's like a combination of Aion, Tera and B&S. Very promising!
    My only hope is that it won't be another cash grab since it's going to be F2P.
    Anyway, I'm excited!

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• modormodor Member UncommonPosts: 4
    @blueturtle13

Tnks for the nice video, i like Gunslinger!
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Scorchien said:
    GladDog said:
    Scorchien said:

umm .. may be chinese , but MY.com will be your NA/EU publisher .... call  me skeptical , but if there is an oppurtunity to fleece the public.. My.com will take full advantage of that , anyway they can
    I played Skyforge and I do not at all recall them trying to fleece at all. The game had a subscription like payment option that allowed you to collect more of the coloured stuff each week before a limit and those who played it as just B2P were limited. I think your description is not reflective at all of how MY.com ran Skyforge.

This game looks interesting and enjoyable. Will keep an eye on it.
    Chamber of Chains