Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Albion Online--Just Bought It =)

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    So my adventure begins!Any tips for a new player? =)
    No but I've got a tip for a forum poster.  Stop posting 6 MB images when something 1/10 that size will do.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386
    funny tit for tat there.

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    really want to play.  Can't wait for the final wipe.  Whenever that's gonna be.

I self identify as a monkey.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• viney123viney123 Member UncommonPosts: 68
    This game will be Buy to Play, and is currently available for both PC and Mobile (if you own PC, you can get a code for your mobile device). I've owned the Legendary $90 or w.e pack since they launched the founder's packs, but haven't played it too much while I wait for polish to improve. I for one think this game will do fine, but will still end up a niche game with a limited population.
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    viney123 said:
    This game will be Buy to Play, and is currently available for both PC and Mobile (if you own PC, you can get a code for your mobile device). I've owned the Legendary $90 or w.e pack since they launched the founder's packs, but haven't played it too much while I wait for polish to improve. I for one think this game will do fine, but will still end up a niche game with a limited population.
    Niche and limited population if fine by me.  I don't require legions to play for me to enjoy myself.  That isn't to say I want it empty though.  It looks like the type of game to build a loyal base if it's good at release.

I self identify as a monkey.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Bruise187 said:
    funny tit for tat there.

I didn't see any tit there and certainly not one at 6MB.
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    edited September 2016
    I'll be following how you enjoy the game.  Please update so undecided on this one.

What is the legendary, epic, veteran access thing?   Early access on launch. . ?

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Aethaeryn said:
    I'll be following how you enjoy the game.  Please update so undecided on this one.
    Will do.
    I was on the fence for quite sometime about the game and while watching (another) Youtube video of it my wife was like "Just buy the game already! All this time watching someone else play it and you could just be playing it yourself!"   So I did lol

I will work on lowering the file size of the screenshots. Again, I apologize everyone.

Ha, my wife just said that about a Chromebook.  I spent so long deciding on a few things. . (not going to run Linux on it so I can get an ARM processor etc.)  

This game costs less then our lunch yesterday but I will still analyze the thing to death before deciding.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• DeasantDeasant Member UncommonPosts: 198
    edited September 2016
    Get your island going if you want to do any sort of farming of crops, herbs, livestock or mounts. I suggest Queensmarket if you're going to make a home in a safe zone. It is the most populated to my knowledge. Kingsmarket population is dropping steadily.

That Destiny Board (referred to as skill board above) is your best friend for all needed info in game. The levels of a skill show you what items you are able to equip at that level. Clicking on those items you then get the option to see what abilities it affords you and what mats are needed to craft it.

I enjoy healing and tanking in this game just as much as DPS. I like that they achieved that imo. So many weapons/roles to enjoy. Try them all in the final beta!

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• gameflunkiegameflunkie Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Yeah I played the Alpha and the Beta. Gotta admit, this game is super impressive, and its sort of a breath fresh air in the MMORPG genre!!
  • DeasantDeasant Member UncommonPosts: 198
    Email from devs today. More big changes coming. I love how well these guys listen to player feedback and aren't afraid to make the big scary changes that keep this game trending upward.

https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/40588-Current-State-of-the-Final-Beta-Way-Forward/

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ubermutubermut Member UncommonPosts: 272
    that post makes it sound like they are going to have to do another beta, same with reading the comments lol.  Really want this game to release already.