Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta First Impressions - TheHiveLeader - Twin Saga

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageClosed Beta First Impressions - TheHiveLeader - Twin Saga

TheHiveLeader dives into the oddly dirty Closed Beta of Twin Saga. In Twin Saga, adventurers will dive into a world teeming with life and challenging PvP and PvE combat. The game's mobile housing system offers each player a customizable home base – the “Terracottage� – that can be progressively upgraded as they make their way through the game. Not only do Terracottages roam swiftly through the central continent, they can also be equipped with tools for developing player professions an

Read the full story here

Comments

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 621
    I actually hate that I like this game so much. It does nothing new or innovative, and its not even the best at the things it does. But it is cute, and very simplistic. Its kinda like why so many people like Wizard 101 or Pirate 101, sure they are easy simple games meant for kids, but sometimes its relaxing not to have to go all hardcore to accomplish something.

And unlike some other MMOs, they dont try too hard, they know what they are, and they accepted it. Its a great time waster, and THL, just like every video he has done, highlights all the highs and lows, and pretty blatantly tells you the type of game it will be, and its up to you to decide if you want to play or not. Great work, and great video.
  • nimander99nimander99 Member UncommonPosts: 288
    Is it just me or does this look exactly like Aura Kingdom? I seriously couldn't tell the dif.