Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check out these mods for NMS !

JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,959
edited August 2016 in No Man's Sky
I just stumbled on this on the steam forums and tried it out and I must say I am quite impressed with the results:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/361798516935364969/

That is some serious visual improvements. I am deeply impressed the game supports mods like these. Very Nice.

I haven't made any screens myself (too lazy), but look at some of the screens people captured:

A before / after comparison pic with the mods enabled:

Comments

• MikePaladinMikePaladin Member UncommonPosts: 592
    edited August 2016
    WOW this is some damn good Reshade
     I remember how I made my friends join me in ESO when I showed them a cool SFX mod
    This is damn good stuff goona try for my self later

After

Before just look at this ugly terrain
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,959
    Some more. Holy cow! I so want to upgrade my GTX770 now lol! :pleased:

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    I guess you have to see these changes in motion in the actual game.
    On screens it really doesn't look much different to me.

However, good that there is a way around the blurryness...i found it looking a bit too consol'ish.

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,765
    Well a nice direction for NMS to go offer as SP would be more open to Modding, then people can do interesting things depending of how extensible it can be.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I'm surprised more games don't use player mods and player questing content, I've seen some very professional work.  This and more mods can only make the game better.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey