Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game is not an MMO nor an RPG.

danh2osdanh2os Member UncommonPosts: 24
WTF is is doing on this website?

Comments

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    This website is branching out, in order to offer more stories.

It's likely a good call. If they were covering solely "traditional" MMORPGs, they would either produce a lot less content or start covering stuff like specific patch notes.

I'd rather read about No Man's Sky than about MMO spell balancing. :mrgreen:
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Swimsuit edition comes out next month. ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ReaperUkReaperUk Member UncommonPosts: 758
    Probably because it's the most popular new release at the moment even amongst people who like MMOs and RPGs.
  • MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    They were reviewing games like Witcher 3. This is a surprise to you? They stopped bothering with just MMO's a long time ago. They need to change their name. 
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Moirae said:
    They were reviewing games like Witcher 3. This is a surprise to you? They stopped bothering with just MMO's a long time ago. They need to change their name. 
    Nah, but they could mark up the none MMOs by genre...
  • LizardKing89LizardKing89 Member UncommonPosts: 61
    This is barely an RPG let alone an MMO.  This is an exploration space sim game. 
  • observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    It's actually a survival game with building tools.  Any game can be an RPG though.  It just depends how you define "roleplaying".