Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I guess this Fresh new Youtube explains the P2W

2»

Comments

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    P2W is a pointless term now.

It sure as hell is pay to advantage get ready to throw your credit card at it disgustingly greedy cash shop though.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    edited August 2016
    Maurgrim said:
    My god who would have thought Guild Wars 2 is also P2W, fancy that.
    Little difference, grear means nothing in GW2. It's all cosmetic. 
    Post edited by Nanfoodle on
  • seafirexseafirex Member UncommonPosts: 419
    1 of the thing he said is exactly what is destroying the mmorpg's on the market and i am 100% with him on this. " Too many convenience things added to the games "  They even hide the fact that it makes the games P2W GW2, BDO, WoW and the likes are all the same. But trust me when i say this : You will still see whales getting into them all the time and defend them ".
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    I have come to the realization that a great many hardcore gamers have severe psychological problems. They seem to be oblivious to P2W systems. I'm not trying to put them down either, because I do consider myself in that boat too. Maybe were dealing with a new digital disease that affects people in much the same way other diseases do. Denial is one of the most hardest things to understand. Denial is also a defense mechanism. Rationalization becomes a sport for people like us.

Just a thought I was having....

Peace
    ...if only your post wasn't a denial itself.
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Albatroes said:
    If this isn't p2w, I guess archeage isn't either....right?
    Archeage has stuff in the cash shop that makes you stronger which can't be gotten ingame besides buying them from people. From charms that increase upgrade chance to great mounts and gliders. Let's no forget the patron that makes the game very restrictive without it.

BDO cash shop (For now) doesn't. One might say the revive potion but with this change everyone can buy them now. I wouldn't call no exp loss revive potions p2w tough considering pvp no longer makes you lose exp.