Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just For Fun: Which Pill Would You Choose?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    blue, orange, red, and green are completely useless, tbh.  orange and red are literally pointless, as those things are so easily accessed and acquired anyway; blue kills you, so...
    green would be invalidated by the pink... shapeshift into a bird with pink and green is obsolete.

I consider grey pretty useless as well... if you have to force someone to love you, then they aren't worth having around :tongue:

black would be pretty powerful, assuming it's flawless when kept secret.  Still, I'd definitely take the pink over the black for sheer enjoyment.
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Lokero said:
    blue, orange, red, and green are completely useless, tbh.  orange and red are literally pointless, as those things are so easily accessed and acquired anyway; blue kills you, so...
    green would be invalidated by the pink... shapeshift into a bird with pink and green is obsolete.

I consider grey pretty useless as well... if you have to force someone to love you, then they aren't worth having around :tongue:

black would be pretty powerful, assuming it's flawless when kept secret.  Still, I'd definitely take the pink over the black for sheer enjoyment.

Shape-shift into something that has taken all the pills you would want to take without any of the negative side-effects.
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I'm going with the grey pill. Then point me to the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. 

That green pill may start looking good to me though while I sit parked on I-95 .....

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,706
    Black, Pink or Grey

If I'm being sensible, black is by far the best one. Look into the future and use that information for investments. Become rich very quickly (but not too rich - don't want to draw attention!) and can then retire and actually enjoy all of life. Even just simple things, like being able to avoid traffic jams when on road trips...so much you could do with this power whilst still keeping it secret. 

Pink could be the most fun, but probably the most dangerous. There are tons of animals I'd love to tryout, but I'm assuming I'd retain my human consciousness and so I'd lack the natural animal instincts, which could result in death from predators. For example, I'd love to be a fish and explore the sea but I imagine if I was anything less than a shark, I'd probably get myself killed! On the flip side, being able to shape shift into other humans could be great fun. 

Grey.....well. I'd have some serious ethical problems with this but I can't deny the possibilities. Assuming you could chose the sort of love and ignore the ethical implications, you could have a great time. Instil parental love into 1 or 2 old billionaires to hopefully result gaining a lot of money. Instil friendship love into a couple of A-listers to get you an "in" (e.g. I bet being Seth Rogans best mate results in lots of fun parties) and then if you can't find genuine love by yourself, use your power to get yourself a stunning, talented partner. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다