Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvPRP (The Frozen Inn) Community

MediKMediK Member Posts: 40
If you are migrating to the PvPRP server at launch, read with an open mind. :)

Horde or Alliance?

Race?

Class?

Character Background Story

For me:

Alliance

Human

Rogue (Never been a rogue 2 60 hunters and a 60 mage and 45 paladin)

Raserei' has yet to discover his past.

My Goal:

(Raserei, a character who originated from D2... struggled with the community during the ladder reset, he strived to form his own unique community, not a guild. What was formed was by far the most fun I ever had in D2 while it lasted. "The Frozen Inn" was created, had our forums, D2 channel and channel Mod (AI) to boot spammers, we formed a well known community where inside, you were part of a group of friends and trading with no scammers involved, and non-rush gameplay. We ventured through all acts and experienced the game in its true form. As the months pasted, it slowly diminished as world of warcraft entered the gaming world. Record numbers of 200+ members of the Frozen Inn were registered to our forums and we had 3 full channels on D2.

What I am getting at, is that I want to bring this characters goals to wow. The Role-Play community is suffering from non-RP players ruining the environment. I want to help form a community (in the form of a guild) that will bring light to this new ruleset. As a former EQ/Daoc/L2 player, I have experience with this game along with guild qualities but I don't want to make a guild. True as it may be, the tag will be in guild form, but my goals are to form a community that works together, ventures together and dies together and in this case, for the alliance!

Each character in this community will have a character backstory that they can share at our weekly gatherings in the Cathedral in SW. Unity beyond all will unite us with a sense of family or in what I like to call, "Community". Weekly gatherings will be scheduled beforehand. These gatherings will plan events during the week at times that people can play.

Whether it be treasure hunting, adventuring, questing, dungeon crawling, or pvp, we will all join forces and make it happen.)

I'm looking for people who think this is a good idea and will help with this cause. I am very dedicated right now in trying to get this to happen but with any community it needs people.

There are no leaders in this community. Everyone is equal and treated as an individual character. Gatherings will be agreed upon everyone who is present and will be discussed. Any event you have in mind can be brought up at these gatherings.

If you are interested in this please contact me on AIM or email.)

*Name of community unknown (TBA after discussion with the people interested)

AIM: lclericl

Email: [email protected]

Comments

• BeermeisterBeermeister Member Posts: 104

I never really tried playing on a rp server but would like to give it awhirl. i would mostly like to get into a guild that actually help each other and are a close community of friendly help full players. I also wanted to reroll alliance and give that a try so this is the perfect excuse to do so =D.

Race- Night elf or possibly Human if i decide to roll a priest insted of a druid.
    Class-Druid / priest ???