Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF PvE action MMO

TaneonTaneon Member UncommonPosts: 53
Hello all,

i havent been able to find a game for a while now, so i decided to ask if anyone has any suggestion. I checked this category but could find an answer.

So to not be too long about im just gonna explain like this: im basicly looking at a game like BDO but that has an extensive PvE part of the game. I dont consider boss scrolls in BDO as PvE. Dungeons, raids, quests, meaningfull exploration, can have solo content but grouping is awesome. I dont mind any payment option or release state, as im looking for something for a long time so it can be a game that will be released in future to keep my eye on. Im cool with PvP, but the game doesnt require one for me to be satisfied.
I have tab targeting combat games to return, ill either go back to WoW (sigh), played FFXIV or go to check ESO once they remove lvl gate content (I assume by the end of the year), so im covered with tab targeting.
And please no Archeage, toxic bull****

If i would be dreaming i would like EVE in fantasy setting, but that is too much even for dreams :p

Thanks in advance

Comments

• NorthernHermitNorthernHermit Member UncommonPosts: 35
    edited August 2016
    Well our fantasy like pve eve online dream is gonna happen thanks to this:
    plus it will be released this year after being hidden for 12 years
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    edited August 2016
    There aren't as many action combat MMOs.

Tera, GW2, Skyforge, Neverwinter come to my mind.