Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Live-Streaming Feature Introduced

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616

imageNew Live-Streaming Feature Introduced

Counterplay Games has introduced several new features with the latest Duelyst update. Players will find 4 new monthly cards, legendary general skins, new emotes, 3 new lore pieces added to the Codex and the ability to share an awesome replay in chat.

Read the full story here

Comments

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Great game that needs a lot of balance work. I personally enjoy this game over Hearthstone. Hands down.

Joined - July 2004

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    It seems ok.  Faeria looks better, both graphically and gameplay-wise imo.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I was really enjoying it a lot,way more than HS until....
    Until they made those horrid changes that sent me away for good.
    I do NOT want another HS,i really don't even like the design.I am pointing at the card draws and exchanging cards,i liked it the way it was.

The problem the game had was it's struggle to utilize ranged a too small board,weak board design and RUSH cards.The Board SHOULD have visible and non visible areas,places to escape ranged attacks,game play needs to be more versatile.Rush is just too overpowering as was Ranged and why they changed some cards.

This is what bothers me to no end,it is NEVER the cards,it is always the lack of design that causes problems.Example,allowing someone to load up a RUSH turn and you can't do anything but sit and watch ...aka HS,it is just a really BAD design.No it is not better to go the other way like way O/P ideas that MTG had such as lock down Wizard decks but we need a happy medium so that players can react to EVERY play,total turn based is NOT good.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.