Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sega Mega Drive/ Genesis mini console announced, releases in October

blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 10,300

• 80 built-in gameslers in the pack
  • 'Plug n Play'on any TV
  • Includes beloved Sonic the Hedgehog gamesGames
  • Includes all 3 original Mortal Kombat gamesgames
  • Two user friendly wireless SEGA MegaDrive controllers
  • Compatible with SEGA MegaDrive cartridges* (not included)
  • Includes AV cables
  • Includes AC adapter

The Arcade Classic Wireless 'plug n play' two player console is the Ultimate Home Retro Games Console, bringing back the glory days of SEGA MegaDrive! This stylish 2 player console features 80 classic SEGA MD (Mega Drive) games and you can also use original SEGA MD cartridges from all regions (Both PAL and NTSC) The console comes with 2 Wireless Controllers, an AV cable and AC Adaptor.

Built-in SEGA MD games - in our opinion, this is the Ultimate Collection:

Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle

Alien Storm

Altered Beast

Arrow Flash

Bonanza Bros.

Chakan: The Forever Man

Columns

Columns III

ComixZone

Crack Down

DecapAttack

Dr. Robotnik'sMean Bean Machine

Ecco

EccoJr

ESWAT: City Under Seige

Fatal Labyrinth

Flicky

Gain Ground

Golden Axe

Golden Axe 2

Golden Axe 3

Jewel Master

Kid Chameleon

Motal Kombat

Mortal Kombat 2

Mortal Kombat 3

Ristar

Shadow Dancer

Shinobi 3

Streets Of Rage 1

Streets Of Rage 2

Streets Of Rage 3

Sonic & Knuckles

Sonic Spinball

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

The Ooze

Vectorman

Vectorman 2

Virtua Fighter 2

Games List - bonus cartridge games

Cross the road

Jack's Pea

Jewel Magic

Curling 2010

Fish Story

Mahjong Solitaire

Warehouse Keeper

Chess

Memory

Snake

Air Hockey

Spider

Naval Power

Mr. Balls

Cannon

Fight or Lose

Bottle Taps Race

Bomber

Checker

Hexagonos

Reaction Match

Whack-A-Wolf

Mirror Mirror

Memory Match

Treasure Hunt

Fire Fly Glow

Panic Lift

Black Sheep

Space Hunter

Flash Memory

Table Magic

Color Puzzle

Brain Switch

Mega Brain Switch

Bulls and Cows

Logic Dial

Match Eleven

Formula Challenge

Sudoku Quiz

Dominant Color

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/video-games-tablets/nintendo-wii-u/c-744/wiii-u-consoles/p-19534/sega-mega-drive-classic-game-console-with-80-games/?siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-NTv_i8k.KuvB4eqN84uwzw&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-cInSv9Dr46ZXzyG5nkbLmw

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• laseritlaserit Member EpicPosts: 5,426
    3 cheers for Golden Axe ;)

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,016
    My parents bought me this thing instead of a super Nintendo like all of my friends had.  So while my friends were all trading their games with each other, I got to play Aliens 3 and Sonic over and over.  I hate this stupid console and everything about it!  

Also, Sonic the Hedgehog is the most overrated game ever made.  It's a game where you play a character that moves super fast.  Then it places you in levels that punish you for moving too fast.  The tiny sections where you're supposed to move super fast require one single controller input.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    H0urg1ass said:
    My parents bought me this thing instead of a super Nintendo like all of my friends had.  So while my friends were all trading their games with each other, I got to play Aliens 3 and Sonic over and over.  I hate this stupid console and everything about it!  

Also, Sonic the Hedgehog is the most overrated game ever made.  It's a game where you play a character that moves super fast.  Then it places you in levels that punish you for moving too fast.  The tiny sections where you're supposed to move super fast require one single controller input.
    For the first part you have my sympathy.

The second part made me lol (in an agreeing way)
    So often would I go full speed and then cuss: "Why did they put the spikes there now?! They wanted me to run and then interrupt my need for speed with a dead end with spikes on the wall wtf?!?"
    Harbinger of Fools
  • NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 2,582
    I'll have to buy it. I had a Master System when I was really young and was my first video game (I had an Atari before but couldn't even hold the joystick or play the games) and I remember the very first thing happened was my mother turning it on to show me how to play Sonic the Hedgehog and then not letting me play because she liked it a lot - she kept playing for a long time.

"Let go of your memories and be reborn."
    Argent Etchings, plate 106, passage 27

- Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,043
    I hope the cartridges won't be affected by the regionlock on this console. I'd love to have a good working SEGA console, and this seems like a viable one.

I also think this one is even better than the upcoming NES incarnation because the NES doesn't have a cartridge slot...

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
    AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
    GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
    MSI GTX970 GAMING 4Gb + 2x HD monitor 1920x1080

• xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 877
    My dad bought me this Sega console at 90's and and give me Mortal Kombat as my first game.

Parenting at it's best.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 10,300
    Reizla said:
    I hope the cartridges won't be affected by the regionlock on this console. I'd love to have a good working SEGA console, and this seems like a viable one.

I also think this one is even better than the upcoming NES incarnation because the NES doesn't have a cartridge slot...
    The carts will not be region locked =)

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AoriAori Member EpicPosts: 3,990
    Now why doesn't the new NES have a cart slot -shrug-