Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Impressions - TheHiveLeader - Trinium Wars

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageFirst Impressions - TheHiveLeader - Trinium Wars

Trinium Wars is a free-to-play MMO currently on Steam! TheHiveLeader forced himself to play it. Here are the results. Save 10% on Lootrate - http://trylootcrate.com/mmorpg and enter the promo code "bridge10" Lee Jang Wook has extensive experience in the gaming industry, working at SEGA and most recently as Lead Artist on Diablo 3 for the industry giant Blizzard. With Trinium Wars, he now launches his own game for the first time: a post-­apocalyptic Sci­Fi MMORPG. The unusual setting make

Read the full story here

Comments

• SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    The game was so bad that I had to skip to the end of the video after the good stuff. Sorry, Hive, I just couldn't deal. Maybe I just don't like cat-ladies enough.

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Awesome review, bad game.
  • rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    eeeesh

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• HedeonHedeon Member UncommonPosts: 997
    not to claim this game have anything good in it, but honestly do miss the hiveleader who always just found the good things in games, and not so much negativity - there is enough of that on the internets already.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    edited July 2016
    Just what i felt when i played it after i got a key for it from mmorpg.com giveaway.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• UnleadedRevUnleadedRev Member UncommonPosts: 568
    I see and smell another "anime"/asian styled MMO which floods the MMO market and I RUN LIKE HELL AWAY FROM IT
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited July 2016
    Block of wood glued to a cinder block lol good way to describe that.

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Well... Ah, it does have cat ladies... ^^

I really, really wonder how some of these games get made. It must be one of those endless shovel ware games being popped out in Asia,
    "If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234

Hedeon said:

not to claim this game have anything good in it, but honestly do miss the hiveleader who always just found the good things in games, and not so much negativity - there is enough of that on the internets already.

You and me both. I really don't enjoy being negative, but I'm also REALLY tired of half-assed games.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

Hedeon said:

You and me both. I really don't enjoy being negative, but I'm also REALLY tired of half-assed games.
    Do not be swayed by the negativity of the post you quoted ! :D

I really enjoyed the video, humour is sadly lacking in these forums, gaming is such a deadly serious business for some...
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Hive i love your video's. But unless they had a new patch your complaint about movement i did not have. And combat was your typical tab targeting and i made an Esper and it wasn't slow. I just downloaded after watching your video. Its just another generic mmo in a sea of generic mmo's.
  • TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234

Hariken said:

Hive i love your video's. But unless they had a new patch your complaint about movement i did not have. And combat was your typical tab targeting and i made an Esper and it wasn't slow. I just downloaded after watching your video. Its just another generic mmo in a sea of generic mmo's.

To each their own. I found movement clunky and combat slow. I've been playing Ffxiv lately... And that's purposefully slow... I found Trinium to feel slower. But this is all subjective.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Gone are the days when dancing half naked cat women can't save games anymore.

Excellent review as always.
  • ZagatoMKRZagatoMKR Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Even catladies in heat can't save this game. ;)

Cheers.