Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pokemon GO being streamed on twitch.

filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
I really don't want to add another thread and maybe this is better somewhere else but I noticed that its being streamed on twitch and some people are streaming outside as they do the game.  Guess its time to see what this is all about its making me laugh TBH.
Are you onto something or just on something?

Comments

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    filmoret said:
    I really don't want to add another thread and maybe this is better somewhere else but I noticed that its being streamed on twitch and some people are streaming outside as they do the game.  Guess its time to see what this is all about its making me laugh TBH.
    It's a trap !

You... must... resist....
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    LOL this guy is streaming in the street walking around and stuff

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    filmoret said:
    LOL this guy is streaming in the street walking around and stuff

Pretty fascinating.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    So from watching the video I guess you visit landmarks on the app and it lets you spin for a prize.  Meanwhile you run into random pokemon and try to capture them.  Also walking levels up the pokemon that you have captured.  IDK what the pokemon are used for later and still haven't seen any of those meeting places or workout places.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited July 2016

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey