Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are u playing?

Hi, I am now gameless and would like to know what games are u guys playing, so that I can have a reference. Thanks  image

Comments

• whykiddwhykidd Member Posts: 4
    Oops, sry for the double post, but I forgot to add that I'm now waiting for the english version of MU online.... It's coming out this month!!!  image

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    Not playing any MMOG, put playing ESPN 2004 Football for Xbox.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

What's a g-a-me?  ;)

Worms 3D,  just downloaded the DEMO.  Looks pretty fun...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467
    Djin!  Check out my site suggestion Man!  I'm eager to hear staff opinions on it.

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

• sleepyguyftlsleepyguyftl Member Posts: 648

I was playing Earth and Beyond. Loved the game but after 9 months there simply was no more to do and the updates were too slow in comming.

Since then I have tried the following:

A Tale in The Desert: Great game, but seemed to be empty. I could walk almos the entire map and see maybe one or two people.

Lineage: Played for about 5 minutes and stopped. The graphics and screen movement gave me a headache.

Anarchy Online: Tired didn't like it. Can't really tell you why, it just didn't work for me.

Freelancer: GREAT GAME! But I have beat it.

A knights tale is due out next week and that looks interesting, will probably try that. As for MMORPGS, I'm going to wait for  Final Fantasy, Horizons, or Face of Mankind.

• ZhanghiaZhanghia Member UncommonPosts: 1,312

I have played all the major/minor MMORPG's and am currently trying out Horizons. I'm downloading it right now, freaking thing is huge, 1,314 mb. This looks like the game you'd want to play if you wanted a 'real' mmorpg. :) I'm currently going to play that, and Furcadia and Puzzle Pirates with my gf. And on my PS2 I'm playing GTA 3.

I can't really play any games right now because it's downloading so yeah, I would play Battle Realms or Anachronox. :p

As some things can be right and useless, can't some things be wrong and priceless? -Viktor Suikoden I

• psibotpsibot Member Posts: 254

hmm games sadly no MMORPG atm can find any that keeps my interest.

Just tried the "Commandos 3 demo" ths game was okay personly i did not like the controlls. Tried "Tron 2.0 Demo" if you like FPS I guess its good both game are an option if you have absolutely nothing to game.

Before that i tired Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide was nice but in 2 days I had beat in 3 times in expert mode. I hope the upcoming expansion upto lvl 40 will take a bit longer rofl.

I am thinking into lookin into  "The Temple of Elemental Evil" or "UFO: Aftermath" classiker sequel.

Hope that helps a little.

---
    Light laughter and sweet water to you fellow adventures.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i too am waiting for mu online english. i cant get the korean version working... hope the site will let us know, just in case im checking official mu site daily.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• ReebdoogReebdoog Member Posts: 56

MMORPG? Horizons...
    Other? Mario Golf:Toadstool tour, KOTOR, NCAA 2004, Sim City 4...and the list goes on...

• KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049
    Right now I'm playing Neocron.  I played several but none kept my interest like EQ until NC.  Still, it's not the perfect MMORPG, but it's a lot of fun.  Also playing Tron 2.0 (outstanding) and I still have the original Tribes on my drive and I play it every once in a while, but the number of Tribes servers and players has dwindled significantly.  I may finally give it the boot after 5 years. image

NC > DAoC > EQ > UO > fecal matter > leper's oily rags > SW:G

-----

Old timer.

• KwangoKwango Member Posts: 1

MMORPGs : Myth Of Soma (Server back up at last :) )/Legend Of Mir/Redmoon Europe

Others : Soul Calibur 2/F-Zero GX/Wrestlemania XIX/Rollercoaster Tycoon 2

Human Soma : Kwango - Level 32 White WarMage - Co-Leader Of Immortals
    Devil Soma : Kwangarko - Level 13 Archer - No Guild
    Redmoon : Mikito - Level 76 Destino - Member Of Legends

Human Soma : Kwango - Level 32 White WarMage - Co-Leader Of Immortals
    Devil Soma : Kwangarko - Level 13 Archer - No Guild
    Redmoon : Mikito - Level 76 Destino - Member Of Legends

• ZetegZeteg Member Posts: 3

Worms 3D eh? Have you played Worms Armageddon? I didn't think they could improve on WA, seriously.

I'm one of the admin for BRPG, so if you guys want to check that out, go to, www.brpg.wormaholic.com. It's only a forum for subscribing alpha testers at the moment, as we will move it to a real URL with the game on November 1st, when Alpha Test starts. The game is, and will be free.

• teratyateratya Member UncommonPosts: 347

For PC im hookin up the EQ again with LDoN (Great expansion), and still toying with Freedom Force.

Vanguard 55 Warrior on Bristlebane

Manafest 41 Druid on Bristlebane

For PS2 just Madden 2004, and as soon as I can get it NHL 2004.

Shots out!

John - "Looks like your going to have to close it yourself, SHITTY!!!!"

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    no mmo's atm, but i play aoeII, and sometimes gtavc

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Having a blast with Might and Magic IX, when done with that ive got Prisoner of War and Gothic II waiting.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

are those...new?

i havent heard of themimage

• teratyateratya Member UncommonPosts: 347

Originally posted by Flem
    Having a blast with Might and Magic IX, when done with that ive got Prisoner of War and Gothic II waiting.

Hey Flem. Im a big Might and Magic fan and have not played IX. Is it really that good?

Shots out!

John - "Looks like your going to have to close it yourself, SHITTY!!!!"

• AmericanJoeAmericanJoe Member Posts: 29

Well, Have been playing EnB, since beta. It used to be alright, back in the day, shit just got old, fighting over kills, and warping all over the damn place. I feel a sorta loyalty to Enb considering it was my first mmorpg and i beta tested it. But, I think my loyalty should be placed in a game that keeps my interest, So I am Waiting Patiently for a Good Mmorpg.   Currently, I am playing MoH, I also play GTA Vice City and NfS.  Please devs am begging ya's Make a good friggin Mmorpg, I'm Dieing here!!!

Still Waiting for a good MMORPG!!!

Peg Bundy "Al, why don't you ever buy me flowers?"
    Al Bundy "Cause I don't like ya Peg"

Still Waiting For A Good MMORPG!!!