Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yes this has been asked probably but i cant find it anywhere.When can i expect this game to be in EU

AlpennAlpenn Member UncommonPosts: 30
So I am so bored of all MMO's right now but have heard great things about this. When is this due to be officially released in the EU? Will there be proper betas? like months of betas that i can join in?

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited July 2016
    There's no official release date yet. Right now it looks like they they might release first half of 2017, but that's only an estimate. MMOs more often miss their release estimates than keep them.

If you buy a pledge package on their website, depending on package those will also include alpha or beta test access. They are at the moment running alpha tests. They have both USA and EU servers already, and some of the alpha tests are run on EU servers.

EDIT: Their alpha is real alpha with real testing done, and the test happen only occasionally, so even if you bought a package with alpha access you'd just get to test it occasionally.

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    @Alpenn to add to what @Vrika said, access to current tests required at least $90+ package (i.e. any with alpha 3 access or higher) last time I checked BUT there should be open beta, that is free tests, "this winter".

Tests are still mostly about basic combat, physics and early optimization - they don't look that MMOey at all, but rather like some kind of buggy MOBA with lowish FPS. It's still quite early, anyway you can see it for yourself on YouTube/Twitch or check some of these:

W...aaagh?