Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best quest of any MMO

2»

Comments

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,869
    The quest in WoW where I had to loot 10 courser eyes.  To my amazement 9/10 of the coursers didn't have any eyes.  Gotto love vanilla WoW quests.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 2,972
    edited July 2016
    Kahrek said:
    Forgrimm said:
    Jboots questline in EQ.
    You mean camping Najena for jboots :)
    No, I meant doing the questline from Hasten Bootstrutter. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=28 The Ancient Cyclops part alone took hours because he was a rare roaming spawn and would usually get nuked down by a wizard as soon as he was found.
  • alterfenixalterfenix Member UncommonPosts: 370
    LotRO epics
    WoW Charger questline.
    First epic story line in Rift (one ending with killing Greenscale) also was somewhat fun.
    DAoC questing as a whole really too.
  • GalacticBatGalacticBat Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I don't know if I'd call these two the BEST quests I've done but they are a couple of the more memorable ones.

Wildstar: Eat the mushroom to make yourself very small and squeeze between the rocks to enter a secret cave, then eat another mushroom to grow very big and be able to jump up to a high ledge in the cave. After opening a chest, pull the lever to open a hidden door to find WS characters having a tea party a la Alice in Wonderland.

Vangaurd: Find the crazed farmers and hypnotize them, then lure them away from the farm and into a windmill where you kill them. Then take their body parts and grid them up in the mill. Then add the ground parts to the hay bales to feed to the cows the farmers were raising. This was to avoid the other villagers ever suspecting you played any roll in the farmers going crazy in the first place. Weird mission.

Also, as already mentioned, The Secret World has pretty damn good missions.
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 1,995
    Oh it's been awhile... but I really enjoyed the quest lines in early The Secret World. The story telling and everything was awesome. It actually got me paying attention. My favorite out of all of the early ones would be the quest line the old native guy sends you on. The atmosphere of it and they attempt at being spooky made it fun.

Second for me would be dealing with the crazy guy in eso.
  • NightliteNightlite Member UncommonPosts: 227
    Well... "Where's Tutty" in Aion has to be one of my all time favorites.

Otherwise, is the Tortage arc in AoC a fair answer??