Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yo B, I'm looking for an oldschool game homeslice

omera51omera51 Member UncommonPosts: 8
So uhhh I was just out looking for some crack with my imaginary friend Steve and decided that a better idea would be to give these older MMOs a spin. I really prefer a sleezy 2D with crappy graphics and thought of jumping onto Tibia,  but I'm not sure. I also thought of that dirty pixil-sideboob pvp  everyone calls Lineage: Two and I'm not sure cuz I heard everyones a bot. I thought of joining STO but it sounds like STDs and probably has sub-par gameplay and oral skills. Even All Points Bulletin looked a little refreshing till I found out the Po-lice win most of the time homeslice!

Comments

• razor716razor716 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Try Conquer 3, Eudemons, maybe Ragnarok?
  • omera51omera51 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I hate anime
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 7,364
    UO
  • wandericawanderica Member UncommonPosts: 366
    Aight, check it.  UO still kickin' it old school, but I heard it ain't the same ish it was back in the day.  Only the real Gs still kick it there. 

OK, 2 lines is all of that crap that I can manage tonight.  Ultima Online is still around in all of its 2D glory, but it really is a shell of what it once was.  Dunno about Lineage II, but have heard some mention of bots.  I have also heard a few return and say they are once again enjoying it.  Same goes for AO, for that matter.  Project 99 might be worth a spin if EQ type gameplay was your thing.  It has a healthy population too.  STO, is sorta my guilty pleasure.  I find the ship combat great, and the megaserver makes it feel alive for me.  There at least used to be some great player created content there as well. 

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,334
    EQ proper also has a decent, active progression server with Phinigel.