Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grim Dawn

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
Hey guys,

I have a couple of questions about this game:

1)  How difficult is it?  Are there different difficulty levels?

2)  Is there a pet class/build?

3)  Is there an online mode or online global chat channel?

Thanks!

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
     1. yes there are 3 difficulty lvls .. Normal does a nice job of letting you learn your build and ramps up at a nice comfortable pace ..

2.   Yes   

3. Multi and co-Op
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    OK, thanks for the info.

This may be a silly question about a game with "grim" in the title, but is it as dark and depressing as Diablo 3?  I liked the gameplay and polish of D3, but it was just so damned depressing, I couldn't get into it.
    edited June 2016
    OK, thanks for the info.

This may be a silly question about a game with "grim" in the title, but is it as dark and depressing as Diablo 3?  I liked the gameplay and polish of D3, but it was just so damned depressing, I couldn't get into it.
    Darker and grittier than D3 .. greatly immersive ...." Without true Darkness there can never be true Light "                 words to live by :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Hmm, maybe I'd better watch some videos.  What types of mobs are there, generally?  Mutants and the like?
    Hmm, maybe I'd better watch some videos.  What types of mobs are there, generally?  Mutants and the like?
    Mutant, Skellys , Zombies , Insect, Humanoid, Demon , Greenskins... Animal...etc..
    Scorchien said:
    Mutant, Skellys , Zombies , Insect, Humanoid, Demon , Greenskins... Animal...etc..
    Ooo, variety is good!  =)